Manspreaders beware

Wayward Son

4 minutes ago, crockett said:

Even more pussification. Lets turn all guys into beta males and sheep, and all females into feminists. Good plan. What could go wrong.

I think I'll get some of those skinny jeans. And show off my huge balls every chance I get.

I was thinking about a kilt..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Suspect it may be fake to get attention, since they show all the pics of her.

"Russian news outlet Rosbalt has claimed the video is fake - but Anna has insisted it is "absolutely real".

Hillary Clinton said Vladimir Putin was guilty of showing the 'whole deal' "

image.png.20367f1af87d25b7a4caa09e02501b34.png

"Last year, Hillary Clinton slammed Russian president Vladimir Putin for manspreading.

The ex-US presidential candidate said: "Every time I met with him, it would be…the whole deal”."

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Suspect it may be fake to get attention, since they show all the pics of her.

"Russian news outlet Rosbalt has claimed the video is fake - but Anna has insisted it is "absolutely real".

Hillary Clinton said Vladimir Putin was guilty of showing the 'whole deal' "

image.png.20367f1af87d25b7a4caa09e02501b34.png

"Last year, Hillary Clinton slammed Russian president Vladimir Putin for manspreading.

The ex-US presidential candidate said: "Every time I met with him, it would be…the whole deal”."

She is just jealous that he has smaller thighs than her.

• Thanks 1

So they criticize us, for almost everything about us.  It would seem that they have a serious problem, with thinking that if you don't act like them there is something wrong with YOU!   Maybe the problem is that the constant criticism is because they are dissatisfied with themselves.  Is it possible that they are unhappy with having to be women and take it out on men, or do they think that within the female group, they feel an obligation to present themselves as "more appealing" than their peers.  If not, then they should have no problem with dressing in a way that they don't have to show anything.

As for sitting.  Women can wear pants and sit anyway they want, I'm sure men don't care.  But instead, they wear skirts, that provide easy physical access???? Why.  Is it Because they are so worried about how they compare to other women, that they don't dare do anything that in their opinion, might make them less attractive than their "friends/compatriots.  In itself, this doesn't have anything to do with men.  It's all abut women!

For my part, the sexiest woman's outfit I have ever seen on a woman is a White long sleeve dress shirt, cuffs rolled up to forearms, open collar, slim fit jeans to the ankle, with some strappy medium to short heels.  But apparently for most women, this doesn't show enough skin.  When you dress for attention, you have to be careful how you position the parts you don't want to "air out" in front of strangers.

• Like 1

I see young women sitting like this all the time.  I haven't found it to be objectionable or that it makes me uncomfortable.  I have never felt the need to criticize, berate, or punish them for this behavior.  I wonder if that means I am the problem...…….. Hmmmm.

This manspreading is among the biggest crock of BS I have heard.  It points out that for one part of the population, nothing you do will satisfy them.   

woman-relaxing-young-pretty-sitting-floor-barefoot-crossed-legs-looking-camera-black-background-30975220.jpg

Edited by janice6