Boogieman

Hey Eric, can you delete my account?

If you are going to leave because you got called on repeatedly trolling another member, then I’m sorry to see you go. You were the one in the wrong though. On the other hand, you could stay and we could simply move on. This wasn’t a big deal.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Boogieman said:

This is getting to be too much like the other place.  It's been fun.  Bye ya'll.

Eric's a Canadian?

Boogie where you going bro .  this site is a thousand times better then place we don't speak of. You are one of my buds bro. 

• Like 2

Damn boogie don’t bounce your a good dude and funny as hell. Work it out with Eric and stick around. 

• Like 3

Somebody needs a hug.

Dock him a day's pay if he comes back.

Edited by KWalrad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Quite being an attention whore.  If you really wanted to delete your account you know how to message Eric.  This is a sad cry for attention.

• Like 4

Are you pre-menstral? Take a few Midol. Give it a week, you'll feel better soon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I've stepped on my dick a few times here.  I just take the message and move on.  It's called being a man.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Silentpoet said:

I've stepped on my dick a few times here.  I just take the message and move on.  It's called being a man.

Are you saying a woman can't step on her dick??  Sexist pig! #icansteponmydicktoo

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

WHAT?

Ummm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what he said.  ☹️

This is pathetic. What kind of man creates a public thread asking his account be deleted when we have private messaging? This kind of crybaby bull**** shouldn't be tolerated.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BadAndy said:

This is pathetic. What kind of man creates a public thread asking his account be deleted when we have private messaging? This kind of crybaby bull**** shouldn't be tolerated.

X eleventybillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the kind of behavior from someone that is a dude but acts like a woman.    

I'm guessing that boogie is a master at Fakebook.  

• Like 1