Delete This Thread

JJHNSN

39 minutes ago, Exit Plan said:

I like him. I tire of the raging 1911 a holes, despite the fact I Cary a 1911

We like him too. Knowing him is really an eye opening experience on so many levels. I'm pretty sure that whatever his problem is....it would be difficult to pronounce...and even more to spell. Please, don't pay too much attention to the raging a holes...wait. I thought you said that you like him. Well, disregard my advice than.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Guys, the guy who started this thread got off on the wrong foot, but we have been chatting and he is trying to put things right, not cover them up. I promised everyone a clean slate here. Let's be true to the spirit of that ideal and let this matter go. I don't want this site to get its start amid the same sort of bickering and name-calling that seems so prevalent today elsewhere. What I am seeing in this thread is not the sort of example I would wish for the site. I'm asking that you all take a step back from this and give the OP the benefit of the doubt that this was an aberration. Everyone here has stepped on his crank online, at one time or another. Please let this drop and give the guy a chance to do the right thing, moving forward. Thanks and have a good weekend. Eric

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Eric said:

Guys, the guy who started this thread got off on the wrong foot, but we have been chatting and he is trying to put things right, not cover them up. I promised everyone a clean slate here. Let's be true to the spirit of that ideal and let this matter go. I don't want this site to get its start amid the same sort of bickering and name-calling that seems so prevalent today elsewhere. What I am seeing in this thread is not the sort of example I would wish for the site. I'm asking that you all take a step back from this and give the OP the benefit of the doubt that this was an aberration. Everyone here has stepped on his crank online, at one time or another. Please let this drop and give the guy a chance to do the right thing, moving forward. Thanks and have a good weekend. Eric

Fair enough. I have been busting on him quite a bit the last few days here because of his interactions with others here and his previously earned reputation. 

You did state previously that everyone here will be given a clean slate, so I will place my opinion of him to the side and let his actions going forward dictate how I interact with him.

• Administrators

It is not my intention to pick an argument, but I think it is important to point out that everyone who waded into this situation became part of the problem, not just the OP. I don't want people taking shots at each other here, whatever they think the provocation may be. I would like this site to try to be something better than that. If you don't like someone, add them to your ignore list. If they step over the line, report it and let us deal with it. The world is full of craziness and belligerence, violence and indifference. We have to put up with that **** every day, out there. Do we really need to drag it onto this site?

1 hour ago, Eric said:

It is not my intention to pick an argument, but I think it is important to point out that everyone who waded into this situation became part of the problem, not just the OP. I don't want people taking shots at each other here, whatever they think the provocation may be. I would like this site to try to be something better than that. If you don't like someone, add them to your ignore list. If they step over the line, report it and let us deal with it. The world is full of craziness and belligerence, violence and indifference. We have to put up with that **** every day, out there. Do we really need to drag it onto this site?

No, but I still like the guy.