Delete This Thread

JJHNSN

It truly is. After antagonizing a bunch of people with your disrespectful behavior over just couple of days since you joined the GT...of all the places out there....you came to cry here. Where the old timers from GT are hanging out.

:abovelol:

• Like 3

Well, every forum needs condescending a-holes to keep things lively...

I did have to laugh when he called out BAC1023 for his "OCD" post count on GT. Soon enough, another called out the OP for his several hundred posts within a week of joining...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've never understood what a girl someone has to be to not only use the ignore function, but to brag about it.

"Hey I can't handle differing opinions, aren't I awesome?"

Edited by KFC
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JJHNSN said:

This forum has a great set of ignore functions, and I'm enjoying using it, I suggest the same for you "gents."

:dancinsmiley:

No need. It would be a shame to miss out on your "vast knowledge" and also deprive me the opportunity to call you out on your high and mighty attitude and BS posts...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are you taking leave of absence from GT? Perhaps you were forced into it by your own stupidity? Just guessing...must be great to target your imaginery opponents in discussion with suggestions regarding their sexual orientation. Classy move on your side. Things happen for a reason, but sometimes the reason is that you are stupid and making bad decisions. Enjoy your well established reputation. It's going to take you far and wide.

Edited by Nestor

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, Nestor said:

It truly is. After antagonizing a bunch of people with your disrespectful behavior over just couple of days since you joined the GT...of all the places out there....you came to cry here. Where the old timers from GT are hanging out.

:abovelol:

Actually, he's an old-timer, too, both on GT and just about every other gun board.  When you pull back the curtain a bit, it all becomes a bit more clear:

JJHNSN = GlockenSprecht = Grunow = ptmccain = Amsdorf = OrlandoJones = Cranach = Nick762x39 = ...

I've missed a few, but need we go on?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JJHNSN said:

Have I mentioned how great the ignore feature is on this forum? Just found me some more targets.

You have mentioned it once or twice...

However, why would I ignore you? Your holier than thou attitude is too entertaining for me to resist responding to. Too bad you are too much of a ***** to actually read/respond to this since I am likely on your ever increasing ignore list...

Edited by Chris
  • Like 4

A strong man, should always look dignified and calm, and I believe that any expression of aggression is an expression of weakness. A strong person will not be nervous and will not express aggression towards his real or imaginary opponent. Only a real loser with miserable existence instead of real life would be constantly attacking everybody over everything...and backing off while challenged over his own behavior.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Maccabeus said:

Actually, he's an old-timer, too, both on GT and just about every other gun board.  When you pull back the curtain a bit, it all becomes a bit more clear:

JJHNSN = GlockenSprecht = Grunow = ptmccain = Amsdorf = OrlandoJones = Cranach = Nick762x39 = ...

I've missed a few, but need we go on?

Good catch. I didn't realize he was the "good reverend" until I saw pictures of his AR. Hopefully, he will spare us his crappy videos here...

5 minutes ago, JJHNSN said:

Just stopped by GT again to see how the Gen 5 discussion is going...more folks reporting in on their Gen 5 purchases after shooting them, and more folks chiming in that is the Derpfest when it comes to Gen 5 over there. It's pretty amusing actually, worth a look/see.

Even more amusing is reading about your background Paul...

http://fnforum.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-43373.html

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KFC said:

So much for that.

Yep, this great man of god is back to his old play book of acting like a dick, an expert, and peppering sites with his shitty movies...

I hope he keeps ignoring everyone he is currently disagreeing with and prolongs his stay here. There is going to be a gold mine of entertaining nonsense that he will post in the future.

Sadly, he still won't last long. I see this going down either two ways;

1. The mod's will eventually tire of his current nonsense and give him the boot.

2. Or, Paul will go back to being Paul; forego the ignore function he seems to now love and argue with everyone who doesn't agree he is the smartest man in the room.

Regardless, it should be entertaining...

Edited by Chris
  • Like 2