Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

7 hours ago, pipedreams said:

314e79b2cc60d3f4.jpeg?1596652259

Scientists depend on awards and grants.  Awards and grants are frequently presented to prove the preconceived notion of those giving the awards and grants.

“Science is the organized skepticism in the reliability of expert opinion.”   Richard Feynman

In response to "why are you studying that?", I have heard, "I want to prove what I know to be true". 

Where is the objectivity! Scientists are just like other people, the more they provide desired results, the more money they make.

• Like 1

• Replies 112.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

7 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Expel them all permanently and erase all their credits. If the university isn't willing to do that it has no academic credibility.

They based their claim for superiority on the argument that they wanted equality.

Now that they have equality, they want superiority, and it's being given to them by liberal Democrat politicians and guilt ridden White Social Justice Warriors.

We are all equal or non of us are!  Don't fall for this BS!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

LOL, why would anyone blame them??

image.png.29a53ca79cf2d951bd31e95f41b82a7e.png

Damn right!  Even the fools trying to usurp a constitutionally legal President know they have followed Pelosi and her stooges into political oblivion this election. 

Now it will be interesting to hear who they blame, since they have no one in the party with a sense of, personal responsibility, morality, or ethics!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

Scientists depend on awards and grants.  Awards and grants are frequently presented to prove the preconceived notion of those giving the awards and grants.

“Science is the organized skepticism in the reliability of expert opinion.”   Richard Feynman

In response to "why are you studying that?", I have heard, "I want to prove what I know to be true". 

Where is the objectivity! Scientists are just like other people, the more they provide desired results, the more money they make.

Science is great in theory.  But it all comes down to a mythical creature, the unbiased observer.

• Thanks 1