Jump to content
Eric

Random Political/Social Posting

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Silentpoet said:

AFF38D47-5281-4782-AF2A-A810D3084299.jpeg

We have a Democrat Governor's edict to wear masks in public.  I am amazed at how many people are not doing it and don't care about the repercussions.  Good on them!

I hope everyone remembers this outrage along with the previous ones, and votes for someone else, don't care which party, but get rid of this "asswhole" and kill his political career!

I also want to believe in the Easter Bunny

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

be6c7397189cc2c0.jpg?1596318170

The National Hockey League has finally convinced me to never view an NHL game, whether in the arena or on television, again.

This from a most rabid fan of the game and the league.  I played ice hockey as a lad and young man and enjoyed the heck out of it.

I attended many games in the old Arena in St. Louis and finally, after almost 50 years, saw the Blues win a Stanley Cup.

I had season tickets to the Dallas Stars in both Reunion Arena and American Airlines Center.

The NHL almost lost me in 2004 when the millionaire players were locked out by the multi-millionaire owners.  That ended my time as a season ticket holder, but after a year, I gave the league a second chance.

I had anticipated that the NHL would be somewhat immune to the pseudo-woke, whiny African saga followed by the other professional sports, but no.

The start of the post-season play featured prominent BLM endorsements, arm-linking to prove solidarity with the Marxists and today, a symbolic kneeling while the American nation anthem played.

Said symbolic kneeling ended when the Canadian national anthem began.,  Apparently, there is perfect social justice and no systemic racism in Canada.

Do they label those of the Negro race as African-American if they are Canadian?

 

I have been a fan of hockey neatly all of my life, but I will not be back.

 

Edited by tous
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tous said:

The National Hockey League has finally convinced me to never view an NHL game, whether in the arena or on television, again.

This from a most rabid fan of the game and the league.  I played ice hockey as a lad and young man and enjoyed the heck out of it.

I attended many games in the old Arena in St. Louis and finally, after almost 50 years, saw the Blues win a Stanley Cup.

I had season tickets to the Dallas Stars in both Reunion Arena and American Airlines Center.

The NHL almost lost me in 2004 when the millionaire players were locked out by the multi-millionaire owners.  That ended my time as a season ticket holder, but after a year, I gave the league a second chance.

I had anticipated that the NHL would be somewhat immune to the pseudo-woke, whiny African saga followed by the other professional sports, but no.

The start of the post-season play featured prominent BLM endorsements, arm-linking to prove solidarity with the Marxists and today, a symbolic kneeling while the American nation anthem played.

Said symbolic kneeling ended when the Canadian national anthem began.,  Apparently, there is perfect social justice and no systemic racism in Canada.

Do they label those of the Negro race as African-American if they are Canadian?

 

I have been a fan of hockey neatly all of my life, but I will not be back.

 

See I was understanding that they didn’t kneel. Wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

See I was understanding that they didn’t kneel. Wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong though.

Need to add another logo it seems  

EF657A26-C0CB-44E6-A946-184D5AF51380.jpeg

Edited by railfancwb
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

49EDE8A2-752F-4F4C-9C14-627DC96FFFB7.jpeg

Nor were any of the multitude of sex charges, when you were in Arkansas, valid either.  Hillary said so..................:599c64365a11b_brickwall:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tous said:

The National Hockey League has finally convinced me to never view an NHL game, whether in the arena or on television, again.

This from a most rabid fan of the game and the league.  I played ice hockey as a lad and young man and enjoyed the heck out of it.

I attended many games in the old Arena in St. Louis and finally, after almost 50 years, saw the Blues win a Stanley Cup.

I had season tickets to the Dallas Stars in both Reunion Arena and American Airlines Center.

The NHL almost lost me in 2004 when the millionaire players were locked out by the multi-millionaire owners.  That ended my time as a season ticket holder, but after a year, I gave the league a second chance.

I had anticipated that the NHL would be somewhat immune to the pseudo-woke, whiny African saga followed by the other professional sports, but no.

The start of the post-season play featured prominent BLM endorsements, arm-linking to prove solidarity with the Marxists and today, a symbolic kneeling while the American nation anthem played.

Said symbolic kneeling ended when the Canadian national anthem began.,  Apparently, there is perfect social justice and no systemic racism in Canada.

Do they label those of the Negro race as African-American if they are Canadian?

 

I have been a fan of hockey neatly all of my life, but I will not be back.

 

Say it ain't so. tom. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

See I was understanding that they didn’t kneel. Wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong though.

 

47 minutes ago, deputy tom said:

Say it ain't so. tom. :dunno:

All of the players didn't kneel in the pre-game I saw: Chicago and Edmonton.

They all gathered in a circle, the announcer gushed about those poor black lives and racism for a bit, then Matt Dumba, a player for Minnesota and chairman of what the called Hockey Diversity Alliance, proclaimed Black Lives Matter talking points and then joined by Malcolm Subban and a player I didn't recognize, both Africans, Dumba knelt while the American national anthem played withe Subban and the other players hand on Dumba's shoulder.  The other player tapped their sticks n the ice.

As stated, when the Canadian anthem played, Dumba stood and all of the other players stood respectfully.

I refuse to watch or reward corporate cowards and whiny Africans.

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tous said:

 

All of the players didn't kneel in the pre-game I saw: Chicago and Edmonton.

They all gathered in a circle, the announcer gushed about those poor black lives and racism for a bit, then Matt Dumba, a player for Minnesota and chairman of what the called Hockey Diversity Alliance, proclaimed Black Lives Matter talking points and then joined by Malcolm Subban and a player I didn't recognize, both Africans, Dumba knelt while the American national anthem played withe Subban and the other players hand on Dumba's shoulder.  The other player tapped their sticks n the ice.

As stated, when the Canadian anthem played, Dumba stood and all of the other players stood respectfully.

I refuse to watch or reward corporate cowards and whiny Africans.

 

Damn. tom. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...