• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

23 hours ago, Dric902 said:

where are you?

what railroad?

main line or single track?

for us, the government mandated PTC nonsense starts blowing for crossings by itself. Other times we blow a lot more around ex wives houses, ex girlfriend houses, train master or road foremans houses.

you do realize that it is different crews. It’s not the same engineer every time.

Pm me if you have any questions

Ahhhh...as I suspected.  Just an attention-seeking dolt blowing off hot air to annoy all within hearing.  :^<

41 minutes ago, theglock said:

Ahhhh...as I suspected.  Just an attention-seeking dolt blowing off hot air to annoy all within hearing.  :^<

The feds mandate two long blasts, one short, and another long blast within 20 seconds of crossings.

two longs, a short, and a long, 20 seconds, no less. That’s what whistle posts are for.

Some government study decades ago figured out that people would pay more attention to that pattern than others. I’m sure at great expense to the taxpayer with accompanying cost overruns.

the wonderful and enormously helpful PTC that the feds mandates after some moron wrecked while texting starts blowing for crossings by itself. You can guess how much we love that (none at all) ?

I admit to blowing the horn and ringing the bell for kids, young people who pump their fists like I’m a trucker, ......and hawt babes. :D

I will not admit to blowing the horn extra long at my ex’s house (three houses from the crossing) at all times of night, holidays, weekends. ?

I will never blow extra long on the horn behind an ex girlfriends house (her backyard is up against the tracks) because....I don’t want to even think about waking her up  :crazy:

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) unveiled an advanced device that can remotely detect people infected with the novel coronavirus and also the contaminated areas within a range of 100 meters.

In comments at the unveiling ceremony on Wednesday, IRGC Commander Major General Hossein Salami said the homegrown device is a state-of-the-art and unique instrument that has been developed by local scientists after the outbreak of COVID-19.

By creating a magnetic field, the device is able to detect every coronavirus infection case within a 100-meter radius in the surrounding area, the commander said.

When the device’s antenna is pointed at a specific location, it will detect the contaminated spot within around 5 seconds, the general explained.

Major General Salami said one of the great advantages of the homegrown device is that the coronavirus diagnosis does not require a blood test anymore, since the smart detector can remotely identify those infected with COVID-19.

The device is also used for smart and targeted disinfection operations, as it obviates the need for sanitizing the surfaces that are not contaminated, the general stated, noting that it would be also utilized for screening of people on a large scale.

The results of the tests in hospitals show that the device has an 80 percent accuracy and the upgraded versions will hopefully be able to detect all kinds of viruses.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2020/04/15/2244140/irgc-unveils-coronavirus-remote-detector

There's more...

IRGC official claims:
-No other device like this in the world
-Completely made inside Iran
-We can even increase the speed & range, up to 500 meters
-Can detect virus from inside a moving vehicle

Edited by Dric902
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) unveiled an advanced device that can remotely detect people infected with the novel coronavirus and also the contaminated areas within a range of 100 meters.

In comments at the unveiling ceremony on Wednesday, IRGC Commander Major General Hossein Salami said the homegrown device is a state-of-the-art and unique instrument that has been developed by local scientists after the outbreak of COVID-19.

By creating a magnetic field, the device is able to detect every coronavirus infection case within a 100-meter radius in the surrounding area, the commander said.

When the device’s antenna is pointed at a specific location, it will detect the contaminated spot within around 5 seconds, the general explained.

Major General Salami said one of the great advantages of the homegrown device is that the coronavirus diagnosis does not require a blood test anymore, since the smart detector can remotely identify those infected with COVID-19.

The device is also used for smart and targeted disinfection operations, as it obviates the need for sanitizing the surfaces that are not contaminated, the general stated, noting that it would be also utilized for screening of people on a large scale.

The results of the tests in hospitals show that the device has an 80 percent accuracy and the upgraded versions will hopefully be able to detect all kinds of viruses.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2020/04/15/2244140/irgc-unveils-coronavirus-remote-detector

There's more...

IRGC official claims:
-No other device like this in the world
-Completely made inside Iran
-We can even increase the speed & range, up to 500 meters
-Can detect virus from inside a moving vehicle

They also have a GayDar?

• Like 1

I’m dying here, saw this online.

If Trump were Captain of the Titanic:

"There isn't any iceberg. There was an iceberg but it's in a totally different ocean. The iceberg is in this ocean but it will melt very soon. There is an iceberg but we didn't hit the iceberg. We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly. The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg. We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats. Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them. We don't have any lifeboats, we're not lifeboat distributors. Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats. I really don't think we need that many lifeboats. We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats. The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship. Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg."