• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Coronavirus Is Exposing Every Leftist’s Inner Tyrant

ASB-PINK-FINAL-1024x576.jpg

This whole thing is just getting curiouser and curiouser.

It is now increasingly clear that Democrats and the left are doing everything possible to continue the panic and hysteria they have created over Covid-19.

Ask yourself: Who’s putting entire states in lockdown, even though Covid-19 deaths don’t justify it? Democrats.

Who’s arresting people for playing outside with their children? Democrats.

Who’s fining people for walking outside? Democrats.

Who’s demanding “papers” or “certificates of immunity” from people? Democrats.

Who’s denying hydroxychloroquine in order to treat Covid-19? Democrats.

http://angelassoapbox.com/coronavirus-is-exposing-every-leftists-inner-tyrant/?fbclid=IwAR1cg0WTBmxUvb2cEA_843zuSsVth6gT9b7mYPaztgq6WqyUx1kbRpdoYac

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

most people have spring cleaning, we had spring redecorating. Painted the living room, kitchen, hallway, foyer, two bedrooms. Donated the living room furniture and got new.....now she wants new carpet.

the ‘stay at home’ order is driving her nuts

(and living with my essential ass)

What a GREAT Capitalist Lady!!!  God Love Her!!!:rock:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

My question is, how did the inmates get infected since they were confined like the rest of us to slow the spread?

And wouldn't freeing them into the public expose them to even more risk.

e839c32c6c17373a.jpg?1586863447

You can't have it both ways.  They were incarcerated for their crimes.  Why would you thing that now they are different.  Idiots.

Sounds like you let them loose to protect the inmates while increasing the threat of proven criminals to the public....

I'll bet the reason that you released them had nothing to do with protecting them, and all was prefaced on getting them out of a government facility where you would have to pay for their hospitalization. When if you released them, the local city, County, or state, would have to pay for their hospitalization instead.  I would bet you did this to ensure you didn't have to pay for their health care! 

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2

A scene from the future

Politician: “The shutdown and lockdown worked.  It was a tough nine months until a vaccine was made available but the models projected 60,000 COVID deaths and there were only 40,000 COVID deaths.  We saved 20,000 lives by being proactive.”

Citizen: “But in that same time hald the working age population declared bankruptcy, dicorces are sky high, 60,000 overdosed and nearly 100,000 people blew their brains out.  Your plan cost more lives than it saved.”

Politician: “Are you telling me during the lockdown almost 100,000 people died of gunshot wounds?”

Citizen: “Yes, the lockdown drove them mad.”

Politician: “We need to pass a whole bunch of new laws.  Next time we need to be sure that we confiscate all the guns before we lock everything down to save more lives.”

• Sad 2