• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

3 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

6554a7670b084327.jpg?1586449709

Spoken like the true tyrant/dictator he is.  He believes he can determine the ruler of the world.  Some call that megalomania.

meg·a·lo·ma·ni·a

(meg'ă-lō-mā'nē-ă),

1. A type of delusion in which the afflicted person considers himself or herself possessed of greatness. He/she believes him/herself to be Christ, God, Napoleon, anyone famous, or everyone and everything, including a lawyer, physician, clergyman, merchant, prince, or super athlete in all sports.
2. Morbid verbalized overevaluation of oneself or of some aspect of oneself.
[megalo- + G. mania, frenzy]
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

Political appointments are made in the basis of intelligence.  They are a reward for not disrupting the plan.

I know she's not intelligent, and I don't want to know whether she's a woman or not.

I'm pretty sure her seafood meal was ordered, though.

• Thanks 1

Add this to the “least of your problems file”

CBC reports:

A cancer diagnosis is a life-changing moment, and especially difficult during a pandemic. But for non-binary musician Rae Spoon, the diagnosis has stirred up another layer of complication.

Spoon, who uses the singular they pronoun, had been in the middle of cancelling flights for a planned tour of the U.K.

... the diagnosis was another "shock" altogether, and one that's been made difficult because cervical cancer is what Spoon calls a "gendered cancer."

"All of the information I looked up … it's very hard to find any resources that don't involve gendering the person who has cervical cancer as a woman," they said.

As a non-binary person, Spoon does not identify as a man or woman. Spoon says having a gendered cancer means people will make assumptions about their gender and how they should be treated.

Spoon, who came out as transgender 20 years ago and then non-binary eight years ago, says the thought of being misgendered and being addressed with the wrong pronouns during treatment is an added stressor in a time already full of anxiety.

• Haha 1

Attorney General William Barr, appeared in an exclusive interview on "The Ingraham Angle" Thursday, and called the Russia investigation into President Trump  "one of the greatest travesties in American history."

Laura Ingraham, the show's host, asked Barr about U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into the origins of the Russian investigation.

"My own view is that the evidence shows that we're not dealing with just the mistakes or sloppiness," Barr said. "There was something far more troubling here. We're going to get to the bottom of it. And if people broke the law and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted."

6aBd.JPG

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1