• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

5 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Isn’t a Romney son an “employee” of a Ukrainian gas company? He’s clear until the 2024 election. Which Utahans will remember that long?  

Good question, besides Hunter it's alleged that others are involved but never seen any clear concise evidence.

My guess it is all about payback more than who's son did what.

image.png.e99a69e34fc6ac363f3bfda8bbf16f59.png

Edited by pipedreams
  • Haha 1

The Trump administration violated the law by withholding military aid to Ukraine, the U.S. Government Accountability Office said in a decision released Thursday.

"In the summer of 2019, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) withheld from obligation funds appropriated to the Department of Defense (DOD) for security assistance to Ukraine," the non-partisan government watchdog's ruling said.

"Faithful execution of the law does not permit the president to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law. OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA). The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA."

"An appropriations act is a law like any other; therefore, unless Congress has enacted a law providing otherwise, the president must take care to ensure that appropriations are prudently obligated during their period of availability," the decision says.

"The Constitution grants the president no unilateral authority to withhold funds from obligation."

If the White House wanted to withhold the funds, the president had an obligation to notify Congress and "provide detailed and specific reasoning to justify the withholding," the decision said.

don’t know what the “Impoundment Control Act” is?

Me neither, I had to look it up. 
But it’s real, and it was violated.

what that means.....nuttin 

Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. (who went to Ukraine in 2017) was a board member of Viscoil and executive at its related company NRGLab, which DID ENERGY Business in UKRAINE! 

he did business, ENERGY BUSINESS, in Ukraine....,with a different company, at a different time

TREASON!!!!

Romney

Mitt and Ann Romney have five sons, and we found no evidence that any of them have ever had any involvement with either a “Ukrainian gas company” or an “energy company doing business in Ukraine.”

Kerry doesn’t have a son

This claim is riddled with errors. First off, former Secretary of State and 2004 Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry doesn’t have a biological son. The man in question is his stepson, Chris Heinz, who was born to Kerry’s wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, and her first husband, John Heinz.

Heinz appears to have been added to the list because of his former business partnership with Hunter Biden and their friend Devon Archer. The three men formed an investment firm called Rosemont Seneca, and both Archer and Biden later joined the board of Burisma. However, Heinz did not.

Pelosi

Paul Pelosi Jr., son of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was at one time on the board of a California-based oil-processing company called Viscoil, according to the account he gave in a video recorded in 2010. The link between Viscoil and Ukraine is either tenuous or non-existent and does not appear to involve Pelosi at all.

but it continues:

Biden’s son
Pelosi’s son
Romney’s son
Kerry’s son

All are on the board of directors for energy companies doing business in Ukraine…

Coincidence?

No.

— Jack Murphy (@RealJack) October 6, 2019

From 1999-2014, Ukraine donated more money to the Clinton Foundation than any other foreign country.

Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, & Romney all have children working for Ukrainian gas companies.

And all of the people I mentioned want Trump impeached. Are you connecting the dots yet? ?

— Educating Liberals (@Education4Libs) October 8, 2019

NOTICE: Ukrainian gas companies....there are dozens, Ukraine is the major pipeline of NG from East to Western Europe.

energy companies DOING BUSINESS with Ukraine....same same

Ive served on three boards. Foster echo board of directors, disabled vets board, rail safety board 

we a]have a couple who have been good friends for over 20 years. They serve on three boards of director for major companies and the advisory board for IvyTech. Do they know anything about it? No they both graduated IU in the ‘70s

I work for a class 1 railroad. The CEO, COO, CFO and the entire Board of Directors and VP’s haven’t seen a train since their driver got stopped at a crossing.

At that level it doesn’t matter if your running trains, pumping gas or making widgets. It’s about corporate management, not what the corporation does.

#dontbeadupe

Edited by Dric902

15 hours ago, Dric902 said:

I had a conversation with an old friend today about non carry on base.

I know, I know. Best and brightest, fighting men, doing it all for mom and apple pie, serving and fighting the scourge of the earth. 

I get it, been there done that

I also remember pulling Staff Duty and having the SD driver spend half the night driving troops from the front gate to the barracks drunk on their asses. I remember junior enlisted showing up at morning formation with cigarette burns on their arms, one with an iron imprint on his face. I’ve seen barracks brawls, fights over women, fights over promotion ego, fights among sections. I’ve seen off base people get arrested for domestics more times than I can count, one for killing his wife and throwing her out of the housing areas window.

I remember pulling CQ and having hospital runs from fights and alcohol poisonings

I don’t want them carrying in most cases. I know of units I would completely trust to carry, carry on The Farm should be required.

I’m for security of the base and personnel, and I think every base should be a closed base.

When you have too many Rats in a cage, you don't give them firearms.

I'm all for freedom.  But in the case when many people are jammed close up to each other, the feeling that you are losing your identity makes you fight to try to keep it. 

The feeling that you can't get a moment to yourself, gets to you and you start to fight back to try to keep your individuality.   You can put too many people too close together and no matter what you do, if they aren't constantly busy doing something, they begin to see those crowding them out of existence as a threat.

It's a constant battle in the armed forces to keep your people from killing each other  when there isn't a common enemy to focus on.  Hence, busy work and strong low level management.

My ship was so small, I could even see it there. 60 people jammed into a very small ship with no place to hide.  I was fortunate that I bypassed Basic Training and as the Ship's Radioman, I had the Radio shack to go to and close the door.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.a4a3c9cb62e1146f638ce7b5d7791ba2.png

Democrats are showing to be poor leaders.  Poor leaders make poor decisions.  They are only running on, "he's bad", and "free stuff", not on what makes them better for the country.  I don't believe they know what's better for the country.

• Like 1