• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

FB_IMG_1541953397825.thumb.jpg.09c24436129b777459790720c5a97b5c.jpg

I am convinced that a poisoned squirrel could write a more truthful testimony to President Trump’s intelligence and patriotism in its last minute of consciousness than that which appears on this false and antagonistic meme..... Someone must have taken a matchbook course in ‘Lying for Fun and Profit’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

You are quite correct. The Republicans used to be the progressive party but now this is what they seem to embrace now. As seen in a polling place in Mississippi

DrXMTrpUUAArL9J.jpg.b811d0d1e5548d6f6b068b7dd9a003cb.jpg

No Conservative Republican would EVER publicly display, espouse or condone the sentiments suggested in this antagonistic and fraudulent meme. However, the ‘False Flag’ tactics so often exhibited by Leftist Democrats are in all probability the origin of this masterpiece of idiocy.....

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, C_Hallbert said:

No Conservative Republican would EVER publicly display, espouse or condone the sentiments suggested in this antagonistic and fraudulent meme. However, the ‘False Flag’ tactics so often exhibited by Leftist Democrats are in all probability the origin of this masterpiece of idiocy.....

Leftist Democrats have been saying for years that Republicans are all Nazis and bigots and racists and now more than ever there's very little factual basis to these smear tactics except that it's always been an article of faith among Leftist true beleivers. The recent synagogue shooting was supposedly proof positive of Republican's long-established anti Semitism. And yet look at recent history and how it's consitantly been the Left that has been the most antagonistic towards Israel and sympathetic toward Palestinians and Iranians who literally want to do to Israel what Hitler tried to do to the Jews in Europe.  

• Like 2