• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

46 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

He's claimed to be another Democratic party martyr.

Isn't it a shame that as the election was decided, the effort to throw Trump out hasn't let up with Democrats.

First the Mueller farce, and now the house farce.

No matter the outcome of these years of attacks on Trump, I hope he wins with a record landslide, simply to show the Democrats that their election tampering is unacceptable.

Otherwise, this will be the result of every election hereafter, and the Congress will be absolutely useless to the American people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Former Democrat presidential candidate Eric Swallow-well cuts the cheese on national television and later denies that he did it. (maybe he tried to blame it on the dog?)

What I like about this whole thing is not that the guy farted on live television, but that true to form for a Liberal politician, he lied about it. And then to make things even more strange, MSLSD debunked as a  "conspiracy" that he actually farted, claiming that it was a coffee mug scraping across a desk, when no one who had actually heard the video, which has now gone viral, could possibly believe that the sound was a coffee mug scraping across a desk and not an obvious fart.

So here you have a Liberal politician ding something obvious on live TV and then reflexively lying about it, followed by the Liberal media telling another obvious lie to cover it up!

If the guy had just copped to doing it, no one would be making as big a deal out of it as they are now, but his denial combined with MSNBC's lame excuse made a fool out of him and caused more people to want to see and listen to the video and has caused Eric Swallow-well to go down in history as the guy who stopped talking and lifted off his chair and ripped a fart on live TV and then blamed it on a coffee mug instead of the dog since there was no dog in the room at the time.

Edited by Borg warner
  • Sad 2

He's claimed to be another Democratic party martyr.
Isn't it a shame that as the election was decided, the effort to throw Trump out hasn't let up with Democrats.
First the Mueller farce, and now the house farce.
No matter the outcome of these years of attacks on Trump, I hope he wins with a record landslide, simply to show the Democrats that their election tampering is unacceptable.
Otherwise, this will be the result of every election hereafter, and the Congress will be absolutely useless to the American people.

I note a touch of optimism in that you think Congress is presently useful to the American people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1