Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

It's amazing now days that Schools of all levels are working so hard to ensure that students don't have to confront life and it's demands that you make decisions during your life.

It's as though the schools want uneducated students that are afraid of every shadow and noise so that the students will feel they must depend on the school system for all of the major decisions in the students formative years.

The key is "formative years", during this time the school system is doing it's damnedest to make liberals out of naïve young people to ensure that they have the same fears and lack of self confidence that many of their teachers exhibit.

Insecurity and a lack of personal determination make people afraid of everything and make them look to the government to solve all their problems rather than confront the requirements of everyday life, to make decisions and determine what's best for you, not for the latest fad being pushed and needing their support to add credibility to each and every silly social and political cause.

It's brain washing plain and simple.  Now you know why Americans were so infuriated when North Korea did this to our captured servicemen.

Today, we make our own Manchurian Candidates in the schools.  Witness our House of Representatives.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 112.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

10 minutes ago, janice6 said:

It's amazing now days that Schools of all levels are working so hard to ensure that students don't have to confront life and it's demands that you make decisions during your life.

It's as though the schools want uneducated students that are afraid of every shadow and noise so that the students will feel they must depend on the school system for all of the major decisions in the students formative years.

The key is "formative years", during this time the school system is doing it's damnedest to make liberals out of naïve young people to ensure that they have the same fears and lack of self confidence that many of their teachers exhibit.

Insecurity and a lack of personal determination make people afraid of everything and make them look to the government to solve all their problems rather than confront the requirements of everyday life, to make decisions and determine what's best for you, not for the latest fad being pushed and needing their support to add credibility to each and every silly social and political cause.

It's brain washing plain and simple.  Now you know why Americans were so infuriated when North Korea did this to our captured servicemen.

Today, we make our own Manchurian Candidates in the schools.  Witness our House of Representatives.

Truer words were never spoken.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, janice6 said:

The current culture tends to keep those that should become independent, useful adults in perpetual childhood with government as the parent.

By design.

A campaign to inform on your parents for using a plastic straw is not far behind.

Edited by tous
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just look at all the problems in our schools today.  Most started when the schools decided that teachers should control the social and political views of the students and not leave that to their parents.

The more you take away the ability to learn to make decisions for yourself, the more inept the person, and the greater their petty personal concerns seem to them.  

When you try to make people the way you think they should be, everybody loses.  Because it's like the programmer that can't think of every single situation that needs to be addressed in his program. 

Therefore, the programmer simply addresses that he thinks are important, and the computer dumps when it comes across issues that have no answer in the program. 

People will do the same thing unless you teach them how to write a program that addresses their own specific particular concerns.  You teach them to think for themselves.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, gooddog said:

How many by assault?

In the few seconds I searched I saw 40 that were shot, I didn't look for assault. Truck drivers are robbed every day delivering YOUR stuff, so I imagine assault numbers are extremely high, but I didn't look, because killed equals dead no matter how you look at it. 

Bottom line over 700 died making your life better, they are just as dead as the cops making your life better. Killed at work, is still dead isn't it? 

Your fist post proves my point though, the blue wall of brainwashing strikes again.

How many Roofers died that year, farmers, iron workers? Without any of these occupations your life would be much more difficult, but nobody seems to worship them as they do cops. That is a damn shame.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

In the few seconds I searched I saw 40 that were shot, I didn't look for assault. Truck drivers are robbed every day delivering YOUR stuff, so I imagine assault numbers are extremely high, but I didn't look, because killed equals dead no matter how you look at it. 

Bottom line over 700 died making your life better, they are just as dead as the cops making your life better. Killed at work, is still dead isn't it? 

Your fist post proves my point though, the blue wall of brainwashing strikes again.

How many Roofers died that year, farmers, iron workers? Without any of these occupations your life would be much more difficult, but nobody seems to worship them as they do cops. That is a damn shame.

Robbed?

-So they were crime victims.

Got it.

I believe the number of police assaulted per year hovers around 50,000. Thank God for advanced body armor, EMS, and improved emergency medicine. They keep the numbers of actual deaths down. 

I'm sorry you're so angry about the police.

I can't help you.

Edited by gooddog