• Replies 111.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

God has got a sense of humor. … Liberals love art, right? And now, I am unquestionably, undoubtedly the greatest human artist of all time. It’s just not even a question anymore at this point. It’s just a fact, right? So, for the greatest artist in human existence to put a red hat on was God’s practical joke on all liberals like, “Nooo, not Kanye!”

Kanye could be President

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.2be2c18c617da6510e393e885a98bc1d.png

I worked at a paper pulp mill in my youth.  I learned that pulp logs are a very fast growing tree with little value except for making paper.

It was considered the great renewable resource since it only took a few years to grow a pulp tree to harvest size.  No hardwood lumber is conducive to making paper.

Now it is socially acceptable to demand an end to a truly renewable resource without a viable alternative.

Plastic was suppose to be a great resource since your petroleum reserves when used to produce plastic, could last 100's of years compared to simply years when used as a fuel.

But the need to have a "cause", any "cause", by social justice warriors, means that nothing is acceptable.  When it's claimed that their efforts would result in society falling backwards to a time when physical labor had little technology to help, they say this is acceptable to them. 

Even if they are a small minority of masochists that don't represent everyone else, today it is popular to want to change the whole of society to favor a very few.  Pee on them!

• Like 3

image.png.ca8392ac0d962cd55e2b104402534cde.png

President Trump slammed Sen. Kamala Harris for her cowardly decision to skip a planned speech at a historically black college because he was honored with an award there.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/26/trump-trolls-kamala-over-skipping-event-because-of-him-and-he-appears-to-hit-a-nerve-844300?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2