• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

30 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.83e749e0b1c57a2d8e5b165f5e9a9299.png

Antisemitism is alive and well in the House of Representatives.  We hear the hate from these people all the time.  Hate for  Israel and hate for the United States.

All these people know is hate.  

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-some-people-full-of-hatred-for-others

"...Because they do not have the ability to forgive. They do not have the ability to see things differently because they are shallow and short sighted. They choose to be bitter and miserable instead of forgiving and optimistic about things.

All people are in control of their reactions and emotions. The people that choose to hate are those who are notorious for blaming others for how they are. How many people have you encountered that will do something bad, like beat up or cheat on their spouse, and then turn around and say that the spouse made them do it? Or adults that are still blaming their parents for their screwed up behavior?

These people choose to be a victim. They wallow in it. They cling to any negative incident and continuously blame others for their bad behavior. Get over it. Get over yourself and get some help already..."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Moshe said:

Image result for congressional anti-semite memes

When you can't state the simple truth, you are blatantly exposing your beliefs, and people see you for what you  are. 

Everybody knows all the details of 9/11, and by not reiterating them honestly when you bring up the subject, people believe you are trying to change the facts. 

Nobody likes to be lied to so you can ingratiate yourself with them.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

677bd755b41ba6dad19fbf04ffbfddea.jpg

b192f1a3a55aa7176d3f3e97015628c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is contrary to everything America stands for and every conflict we have ever fought!

We will not accept this under any circumstances.  People all through history believed Americans were a pushover because they took so much guff before responding.

When we respond, everyone in history remembers the outcome!  So will these people!

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, janice6 said:

When you can't state the simple truth, you are blatantly exposing your beliefs, and people see you for what you  are. 

Everybody knows all the details of 9/11, and by not reiterating them honestly when you bring up the subject, people believe you are trying to change the facts. 

Nobody likes to be lied to so you can ingratiate yourself with them.

I did learn something new this year about what happened that day. I learned that 3 towers collapsed, I thought it was only 2. I also learned that the first fighter plane that was supposed to intercept the last airplane wasn't armed, it was just an unarmed fighter jet that the pilots planned to crash into the hijacked airliner with, I had never heard of these details until this year.

So there are still things to be learned for a few of us slow people, but I agree with the point you are trying to make.

• Like 3