• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

8 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.62bfc956808acdd7c35324c30d04847b.png

image.png.e3387b2a61550b8a6ed4d632fa6e0552.png

I wasn't aware of this.

I had a girl in a boy scout uniform asking me to buy something (I think popcorn) while blocking the entry to a gander mountain store over labor day weekend. I had to say no thank you, but it is getting harder to be nice and not tell them why I refuse to spend any money toward supporting what used to be a great organization. I normally have zero issue speaking my mind, but how do you tell a kid that "since you are not a boy it is absurd for you to be part of the boy scouts"? Isn't that what a parent used to be responsible for?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mike said:

I wasn't aware of this.

I had a girl in a boy scout uniform asking me to buy something (I think popcorn) while blocking the entry to a gander mountain store over labor day weekend. I had to say no thank you, but it is getting harder to be nice and not tell them why I refuse to spend any money toward supporting what used to be a great organization. I normally have zero issue speaking my mind, but how do you tell a kid that "since you are not a boy it is absurd for you to be part of the boy scouts"? Isn't that what a parent used to be responsible for?

It's really sad what has happened to the Boy Scouts due liberal harassment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

It's really sad what has happened to the Boy Scouts due liberal harassment.

Yes.  And it's sad what liberal harassment has done to the whole of our society.  This is just a taste of what a democracy would be like when the majority would make you comply.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.45a7b9588affa6d8d4b549ac6a170c13.png

I posted the story of my room mate in the hospital having one half of a  lung removed and then his family visiting and smoking by his bed, then they got him smoking too.

Some people seem determined to die.

• Like 2