Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

15 Best Tweets About Chris Cuomo’s Insane Response To Being Called ‘Fredo’

"CNN host Chris Cuomo lost his mind when he was compared to “The Godfather’s” Fredo last night. In his hilarious overreaction, Cuomo compared the movie reference to the N-word. Unsurprisingly, Twitter reacted to the hyperbole accordingly. The reactions have followed some trends."

https://thefederalist.com/2019/08/13/15-best-tweets-chris-cuomos-insane-response-called-fredo/

• Haha 1

• Replies 112.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

1 minute ago, pipedreams said:

15 Best Tweets About Chris Cuomo’s Insane Response To Being Called ‘Fredo’

"CNN host Chris Cuomo lost his mind when he was compared to “The Godfather’s” Fredo last night. In his hilarious overreaction, Cuomo compared the movie reference to the N-word. Unsurprisingly, Twitter reacted to the hyperbole accordingly. The reactions have followed some trends."

https://thefederalist.com/2019/08/13/15-best-tweets-chris-cuomos-insane-response-called-fredo/

From the article:

"...I will show up to your house in track suits and smash your car windows...."

"...Before you call Chris Cuomo "Fredo," be aware he has promised to.
1. Ruin your ****
2. Wreck your ****
3. Throw you down these stairs
And that's just a partial list...https://rol.st/2yWhvt1..."

it might be true! This really does sound like a Mafia response!

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

From the article:

"...I will show up to your house in track suits and smash your car windows...."

"...Before you call Chris Cuomo "Fredo," be aware he has promised to.
1. Ruin your ****
2. Wreck your ****
3. Throw you down these stairs
And that's just a partial list...https://rol.st/2yWhvt1..."

it might be true! This really does sound like a Mafia response!

image.png.24d43d54672babb59f105e6e363453ea.png

image.png.634ff404e4085f98d6997faa8942ea4f.png

Edited by pipedreams
  • Haha 2

Sometimes the brain is smart enough to create memories and events to fill in the gaps.  Including times when the experience never happened.

After reading this report, I realized that hippopotami do not only live in African rivers, and that all of us can fall victim to the ones that live embedded in our brains.....I really hate their little spinning tails, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not in that particular situation. There was and is a bunch of medical literature on it. It's one of those things that characterizes hyperthyroid conditions, almost storm.
Now, when it gets to hyperthyroid storm, that's when it gets dicey. The brain and the metabolism is in overdrive. Wayyyy overdrive. For example, you could eat a gallon of ice cream a day, along with all the other stuff in the gargantuan  diet, and still lose weight.
Forgot. The term "bedlam" has its origins in the Hospital of St. Mary of Bethlehem in London, a lunatic asylum. Home of furious lunatics. Bio-chemical studies were done on patients and it was found that most were hyperthyroid storm. Not exactly lunatics. Definitely furious.

Beware of the amygdala!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The burning building analogy...

The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.

David Foster Wallace

I fail to recognize any commonality between pain and depression that would allow anyone to draw a comparison between these two abstract factors with regard to their potential effects on human behavior.

1 minute ago, Silentpoet said:

That person can play hide and go **** themselves.  This **** passes because that yankee douchebag trump supported it, he can kiss his reelection goodbye and can join them in the hide and go ****s yourself line.

Generally the same people saying that Trump is bluffing/exploding heads/ playing the left/three D chess are the same ones screaming when Obama mentioned gun control 

usually also the people that said Bump Stocks were a bluff to explode left heads, then after the ban, claimed they were toys and unimportant.

the difference between Conservative Republicans and Trumpers. Conservatives will watch what he does and be critical when it’s deserved, Trumpers will spin and justify anything he says or does.

• Like 2