• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

5f44f9d8c8adfd13c80d3fbda488a714.jpg

Actually he is close.

There are XX and XY - the vast majority of humans fit either one or the other chromosome group. Since this is the internet I can say 99 and 44/100 percent fit... can’t I

But there are a few - very few XXY and XYY humans. Most, if not all of these, appear to be normal human males.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

The potential commutation of former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich's federal prison sentence has been put on hold amid White House officials' fears of public pushback, sources say.

Two sources told Fox News that on Thursday, Blagojevich, 62, made it to processing for his discharge from a federal prison in Littleton, Colo. However, a commutation was put on hold after a Trump administration official became concerned about opposition to the idea, which the president said he was "seriously" considering.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When we re-initiated our friendship, my friend regularly commented that he was going to be latest in his family to commit suicide. The one before him? His mother, when he was a small child. Never knew that when we were younger.
Revolver .32. Pulled the trigger twice. The first one did not go off.
I tried to convince him to seek therapy. Many times. So did other friends of him, I later found out. You could say that he was a tortured soul.

It makes one wonder whether suicidal people know something about themselves, perhaps some dark secret evil that lies within all of us, finally driving them to destroy themselves if only to escape the torment imposed by harboring this terrible knowledge.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

What's wrong with the logic of this statement I found on the Tweater?

White male rage is the most urgently dangerous, even existential, threat to this country and its people.

He's a Professor so the odds are he's against whatever isn't liberal. (That's liberal in name only, not in practice)

It primarily manifests itself in the Military that fight for others and America all across the Globe.  Yeah, we're the bad guys!  I wonder what this prof has done FOR others.  He seems to be only focused on violent claims rather than helping anyone.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2