• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.0788323349f2e174dc5f5abf70edf00e.png

Violence. The solution to every tyrant's problems.

He must have studied Hitler and Stalin.

And all because Hillary lost!  Tsk, tsk.

If your going to propose to kill people, it should be over something more tangible than their political beliefs.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2

On 8/7/2019 at 7:25 AM, pipedreams said:

I understand where your coming from and it's difficult not to agree with you.  If there is a ban of any kind, would we better off in the hands of Trump or any of the 20 plus clowns running against him?  Let's wait and see he'll probably do the right thing. 

"Assuming the Republicans hold on to the Senate, that gives the possibility of at least one more conservative Supreme Court justice, plus (perhaps) dozens of lower level federal judges. It also keeps the focus on controlling the border, emergency independence (no Green New Deal), etc. No candidate gives their voters everything that they want."   bogeyman

I voted against Hilary because of the supreme court seat, trump has done well filling many other court seats but really sucks at anything gun related. At this point I can't hope the antique on the supreme court dies in the nest 5 years and be pro Trump for that reason. I do not regret voting against Hilary, but am scared to see what Trump will do if he is not worried about getting reelected. If he is in again there will be zero reason for him to be concerned with us low lives opinions. In my lifetime the most damaging national gun laws have come from republican presidents and I am concerned he will continue this if he is reelected.

Assuming republicans hold the senate is kind of starting to concern me also. Graham is pushing this red flag **** pretty hard. 

Many farmers I know are losing their ass because of these tariffs, many truckers I know are in the same boat, the border situation doesn't seem to be improving much. 

Bottom line I don't know what to think at this point, but being pro Trump is getting to be very hard.

· 7h

Serious discussions are taking place between House and Senate leadership on meaningful Background Checks. I have also been speaking to the NRA, and others, so that their very strong views can be fully represented and respected. Guns should not be placed in the hands of.....

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

....mentally ill or deranged people. I am the biggest Second Amendment person there is, but we all must work together for the good and safety of our Country. Common sense things can be done that are good for everyone!

Biggest 2A supporter there is;

meaningful Background Checks...
mentally I’ll or deranged people...
all work together...
common sense things...

those sure seem like the lefts talking points

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Screenshot_2019-08-09.png

It's what it's purpose is.  To permit citizens to have "ideas" whether you agree with them or not.

I can understand the frustration and disagreement Hillary supporters (Liberals) have with this concept, but it's a Constitutional Right of the people, that we don't have to agree with Democrats. 

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1