• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

6 hours ago, C_Hallbert said:

Her unique style is intended to show the world that she refuses to conform with societal norms or even the constructs of nature with which she was born. She doesn’t care what anyone else thinks and is primed and ready to confront anyone that dares to comment (whether or not complementarily). I think that because her ‘Ridiculous Clown *****’ makeover failed to provoke any of the interpersonal conflict for which it was intended, she attached herself to the most contentious and unjustifiable political narrative of all times (The Anti-Trump Campaign) where she was sure to find counter reactions with the criticism, ridicule and righteous anger that she so deeply craves.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHE?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, C_Hallbert said:

I would have claimed that I identified as a an ‘Agnostic Arborist’ and that I thought that all Homosexuals were Deciduous....

I would have claimed that I was an agnostic dyslexic who wasn't sure there was a dog.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

Is that a Russian uniform.  I know the weapon is Russian.

E1515B07-76C2-4072-B50D-F9562E8799FB.jpeg

Yes, that's a Russian uniform. No, they didn't storm the beach at Normandy. However, they were some brave little Soviet sons of bitches. Hell, the wimmen were brave little Soviet sons of bitches. I maintain that the Mercan people and the Russian people are more alike than different, and could get along fine if our gummints didn't get in the way.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

bz-5d1039099003c.jpeg.913f818188e2040a4728d54c7ea4ff34.jpeg

I must disagree with this statement as a generalization due to the fact that I myself am 72 y.o. White (Silver Haired) Male Cripple, Stooped and Walks with a Crutch. I’ve found that in Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama and N.W. Florida, people of all ages and races are predominantly courteous and helpful.

• Like 7

Yes, that's a Russian uniform. No, they didn't storm the beach at Normandy. However, they were some brave little Soviet sons of bitches. Hell, the wimmen were brave little Soviet sons of bitches. I maintain that the Mercan people and the Russian people are more alike than different, and could get along fine if our gummints didn't get in the way.

Don’t forget those Russian Women in Battle, either.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1