• Replies 112.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

It's kind of like buying lottery tickets ………. accept you have no choice. If you are among the tax paying half of the country, you have to pay the taxes and usually get nothing back for your trouble. Every one in a while you might get lucky and get a consolation prize but it's never consistent. If you are in the other group - the non tax paying half of the country - you are ALWAYS A WINNER!  Free stuff all the time and it all comes from "Uncle Sugar". Ain't Uncle Sugar great?

A parallel to the free stuff fans in the States would be the Cargo Cults on some of the more isolated Pacific islands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

It's kind of like buying lottery tickets ………. accept you have no choice. If you are among the tax paying half of the country, you have to pay the taxes and usually get nothing back for your trouble. Every one in a while you might get lucky and get a consolation prize but it's never consistent. If you are in the other group - the non tax paying half of the country - you are ALWAYS A WINNER!  Free stuff all the time and it all comes from "Uncle Sugar". Ain't Uncle Sugar great?

A parallel to the free stuff fans in the States would be the Cargo Cults on some of the more isolated Pacific islands.

Like a woman on the street interviewed right after Obama's election.  She exclaimed he was going to pay her mortgage!  The interviewer asked where he was going to get the money?  Without blinking an eye, she blurted out, "From his stash!"  
I never quite figured out that one...………………..

In a cash based illegal drug economy, all the successful dealers build up a stash.

• Thanks 3

Consider that of the approximately 380,000,000 firearms in private ownership in the United States, there are around 40,000 deaths due to firearms, that includes murder and suicide, each year.
That is rate of less than 1% deaths per firearm.
Now consider that abortion has a 100% rate of death.

Actually the abortion death rate is probably a bit over 100% since some of the women exercising their “right to chose” probably die of complications from the procedure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Heard a few of you don't like guns that look like toys... GucciGlock 's don't look like toys IMO. 

This on the other hand...

bz-5d041b211722b.jpeg

Not exactly my cup of tea though it's not tea and it's not mine - thank God.  It looks like a pretty nice job - certainly better than many I have seen - though I'm not sure why the underside of the trigger guard is relieved so much.  I always hope the original owner of such a piece loves it enough to never want to sell it because they can rarely, if ever, retrieve their investment on a sale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1