• Replies 112.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

There were times in Texas,  that I only got away with it (and boots) because Mom actually had cows.

No,  I never had to herd them. (they'd follow you around, like puppies,  which was usually a pain when you were trying to fish, or something.)  I fixed some fences. Squirted the cats with milk.  She had horses I never rode.

Every time I tried to ride a cow,  I got hurt.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

A5C90E9A-5914-4A6A-93CD-A351B870201E.jpeg

Do I need to point out the contradictions in that numpty's declaration?

An atheist believes that there are no gods; a satanist believes that Satan is God.

If one is a lesbian, one desires sex with women as a woman.; asexual means that you desire sex with no one.

:shakehead:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tous said:

An atheist believes that there are no gods; a satanist believes that Satan is God.

If one is a lesbian, one desires sex with women as a woman.; asexual means that you desire sex with no one.

I suspect it is fake. Mocking liberals. Surely no one is that stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tous said:

Looks like the guy from Little Britain.

• Like 2

Amazon has admitted to employing thousands of people worldwide who are tasked with listening in on private conversations through its Echo line of speakers using the Alexa digital assistant, and the workers are revealing what they've heard.

According to the Mail, Amazon workers have admitted to listening in on people singing in the shower, discussing bank account details, and conducting other intimate exchanges. Staffers have also raised the alarm when overhearing distressing situations like a child calling out for help, and instances where a sexual assault might have occurred.

It's only a matter of time, experts say, before law enforcement is granted access to listen in on what Alexa hears, too. 

Security consultant Robert Graham told Gizmodo a few years ago, "It's likely that laws will be passed that will allow the police to remotely activate these devices and eavesdrop on suspects, pretty much as described in the book '1984.' "

• Like 1

Just now, Dric902 said:

Amazon has admitted to employing thousands of people worldwide who are tasked with listening in on private conversations through its Echo line of speakers using the Alexa digital assistant, and the workers are revealing what they've heard.

According to the Mail, Amazon workers have admitted to listening in on people singing in the shower, discussing bank account details, and conducting other intimate exchanges. Staffers have also raised the alarm when overhearing distressing situations like a child calling out for help, and instances where a sexual assault might have occurred.

It's only a matter of time, experts say, before law enforcement is granted access to listen in on what Alexa hears, too. 

Security consultant Robert Graham told Gizmodo a few years ago, "It's likely that laws will be passed that will allow the police to remotely activate these devices and eavesdrop on suspects, pretty much as described in the book '1984.' "

I talk to mine all the time.  I criticize TV commentaries and stupid statements by politicians and media fools. I seriously doubt that anyone will pass on my commentary to any officials, since they are usually the objects of my tirades  and they are not pretty!. 

I watch TV very late at night, and I don't give a damn what they hear me say.  I don't conduct any family, business or financial transactions with an Internet microphone attached to the Cloud.  If they want to make special note of my choice in music or sports scores and game times, they're elcome to it. 

It's my wife's music source, nothing more.  With two of us in the house and after as long as we have been married, I'm surprised that they haven't called the first responders to find out if we are both dead, since so little conversation goes on between us.  We have been together so long, we know how each other thinks.

F'em!

• Like 1