Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

On 4/17/2019 at 7:34 PM, railfancwb said:

74a3eaa4ef2b41e7f240bb6572f9b084.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accept, most of the OLD were deep thinkers trying to create a better path even if it did not work.  The NEW are more like well trained chimps doing their best to convert the masses. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Citra47 said:

Accept, most of the OLD were deep thinkers trying to create a better path even if it did not work.  The NEW are more like well trained chimps doing their best to convert the masses. 

MAYBE you could give Marx and Engels credit for being the equivalent of today's overeducated liberal twits, but Lenin and Stalin were simply evil, power-hungry tyrants with no redeeming qualities. They were what Hill and Hussein would have become if left unchecked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

MAYBE you could give Marx and Engels credit for being the equivalent of today's overeducated liberal twits, but Lenin and Stalin were simply evil, power-hungry tyrants with no redeeming qualities. They were what Hill and Hussein would have become if left unchecked.

That is why I said "most", and I also said even if their dreams did not work.  I do agree that Lenin and Stalin were pure evil - especially Stalin.

• Like 1

It’s fun to write your own version of this using other religious sites. “Islam gaining traction in popular travel destination Mecca.”

“Former Argentine cardinal relocates to Rome.”

There are four Masses every day except Sunday, when there are five. The Sunday evening service is usually celebrated by the Paris archbishop and broadcast on Catholic television and Radio Notre Dame, reaching the faithful beyond the stone walls.

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2