Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Eric

Random Political/Social Posting

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

faf51f73-120e-46ee-aa0e-b8ed84a192e4.png

Too dumb to see the hypocrisy in their demands to tell people how to live.

LIke guns, this has little to do with "straws" and all to do with control.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, pipedreams said:

bq-5cad4b23e2508.jpeg

Some women would probably look better without the headscarf, but in her case …………………………….. well, maybe a more full covering would be an improvement.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, janice6 said:

 Sure.  Blame a color of people's skin  for the worlds problems. 

If another color of peoples skin will be the worlds salvation, why hasn't it founded a great society already of its own.   

Just wait till the little green guys come to earth to kick butt.  Things are going to change on earth then ……………………. it you ain't green you're a food source.  It's going to be like, "Some people ate something", 🤢

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pipedreams said:

bq-5cb4b5cc70924.jpeg

Yup!  And he's such a dumb S*** he just keeps on doing the same thing over & over. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, janice6 said:

 Sure.  Blame a color of people's skin  for the worlds problems. 

If another color of peoples skin will be the worlds salvation, why hasn't it founded a great society already of its own.   

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. "

*   *   *

"I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ricordo said:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. "

*   *   *

"I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

But this has devolved today into any one other than White.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, janice6 said:

But this has devolved today into any one other than White.

We can only judge them by the content of their character.

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ricordo said:

We can only judge them by the content of their character.

 

 

 

If you do, you will be called racist

 

.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...