• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

4 hours ago, janice6 said:

Sure.  Blame a color of people's skin  for the worlds problems. 

If another color of peoples skin will be the worlds salvation, why hasn't it founded a great society already of its own.   

Just wait till the little green guys come to earth to kick butt.  Things are going to change on earth then ……………………. it you ain't green you're a food source.  It's going to be like, "Some people ate something", ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, janice6 said:

Sure.  Blame a color of people's skin  for the worlds problems. 

If another color of peoples skin will be the worlds salvation, why hasn't it founded a great society already of its own.   

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. "

"I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ricordo said:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. "

"I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

But this has devolved today into any one other than White.

• Like 4