Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Eric

Random Political/Social Posting

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

9837f2e4-0a5c-44b2-ba4d-ae90012ec5e2.png.acaaacea904b2a30dca526a52c5d308b.pngf047822e-7a32-4d68-bb4d-c8e354123e38.png.3117eae39e64c37cdb903fb361f67cee.png

 

It appears this is not true and I bit on it. A good story but want to set the record straight.

 

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

GUESS WHO SAID THIS?

Hint:  It is a notorious dimwit Hollywood Liberal. Also a flaming hypocrite. Pretentious. Pompous. Arrogant. And with a scumbag sense of entitlement that can only come from some old has been wrinkled baby boomer. --Gotta be dumber than  a box of rocks if this person doesn't realize this applies to the whole country and not just sanctuary cities like L.A. and it would totally freak this person out if they realized that Trump threatening to send illegals from the border to sanctuary cities forced idiots like this one to see the truth for once in their pathetic life.

Give up? it was Cher.

 

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

GUESS WHO SAID THIS?

Hint:  It is a notorious dimwit Hollywood Liberal. Also a flaming hypocrite. Pretentious. Pompous. Arrogant. And with a scumbag sense of entitlement that can only come from some old has been wrinkled baby boomer. --Gotta be dumber than  a box of rocks if this person doesn't realize this applies to the whole country and not just sanctuary cities like L.A. and it would totally freak this person out if they realized that Trump threatening to send illegals from the border to sanctuary cities forced idiots like this one to see the truth for once in their pathetic life.

Give up? it was Cher.

 

I haven't heard LA complain about their illegal immigrant population, and I sure haven't heard them say that because of illegal immigrants they couldn't care for their own citizens.  Maybe Cher is worried that they will settle too close to her home and lower the property values by crapping on her streets.

Then why do they ask for more illegals and praise the ones that are there.  They coddle them like they were taxpayers.  Cher's judgement is reflected in her two kids behavior.  

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always scratch my head when I hear the hippie socialists proclaim that illegal invaders from Central America are wonderful people that will only improve and contribute to our society, doing the jobs that Americans won't do, doncha know.

 

If the invaders are so great, why haven't they improved and contributed to the society where they are?  :headscratch:

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tous said:

I always scratch my head when I hear the hippie socialists proclaim that illegal invaders from Central America are wonderful people that will only improve and contribute to our society, doing the jobs that Americans won't do, doncha know.

 

If the invaders are so great, why haven't they improved and contributed to the society where they are?  :headscratch:

 

Reality is a bitch, isn't it?  The reason it's so puzzling, is that they don't really believe it themselves.  They are bought and paid for liberal votes that bring with them all kinds of curses.  The only reason that they are tolerated is that they hate Trump more than they hate illegals.  Remember, he denied Hillary her "birthright to rule"...…...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pipedreams said:

bq-5cb4b86cada8e.jpeg

They say not to judge the religion by extremists, yet there is extremist in all of them.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, janice6 said:

They say not to judge the religion by extremists, yet there is extremist in all of them.

If they will do it to their own you can bet they would do to others.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...