• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

32 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

r/TheBidenshitshow - the logic of the biden voter

We are worried about carbon footprints now?

I thought it Global Warming was a hoax by China and the evil Democrooks.

Heck, two sixteen cylinder Diesel engines at full throttle, 9,000+ horsepower, 4,000 gallon fuel tanks. I’m proud of my carbon footprint.

Or did the position change with the party in power..................again

All told, Trump’s campaign spent only $10 million on legal costs — about one-fifth of what it spent on advertising and fundraising, according to an analysis of Federal Election Commission filings from Nov. 4 through the end of the year.

(thats after the election loss)

https://www.wionews.com/world/as-trump-raked-in-cash-denying-his-loss-little-went-to-actual-legal-fight-360674

The former president's decision to make Mar-a-Lago his permanent residence could be a violation of rules set forward in a previous agreement with the town when he decided to convert the private residence into a club in 1993.

Among those conditions were that club members, including Trump, could only spend a maximum of seven consecutive days and no more than three weeks a year at the premises, CNN reports.

Blouin told the Miami Herald last month that the town was unaware of Trump's intent to permanently reside at his Palm Beach club, but that it would "address the matter appropriately"
It's unclear when the review is expected to be completed, however Trump's residency at the club could be an item of discussion at an upcoming town council meeting on Feb. 9,

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/536593-palm-beach-reviewing-trumps-residency-at-mar-a-lago

Federal prosecutors on Friday charged a woman who allegedly filmed herself inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 saying that she wanted to “shoot” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in “the friggin’ brain.”

Dawn Bancroft was arrested along with another woman, Diana Santos-Smith, and charged with unlawful entry of the Capitoland violent or disorderly conduct.
https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/02/01/capitol-rioter-allegedly-said-she-wanted-to-shoot-pelosi-in-the-friggin-brain-feds-say/

53 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

We are worried about carbon footprints now?

I thought it Global Warming was a hoax by China and the evil Democrooks.

Heck, two sixteen cylinder Diesel engines at full throttle, 9,000+ horsepower, 4,000 gallon fuel tanks. I’m proud of my carbon footprint.

Or did the position change with the party in power..................again

Taxing “carbon footprint” via buying/selling “carbon credits” is a way to transfer money to the favored few from the unconnected many. Global Warming, Global Cooling, Climate Change provide rationale for the transfer.

Anyone notice China’s and India’s carbon footprints lately? Think both are still building coal fired generating plants.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Taxing “carbon footprint” via buying/selling “carbon credits” is a way to transfer money to the favored few from the unconnected many. Global Warming, Global Cooling, Climate Change provide rationale for the transfer.

Anyone notice China’s and India’s carbon footprints lately? Think both are still building coal fired generating plants.  

This carbon credit thing dates back to Al Gore and is a big scam.

How many women voted against Trump because the media told them that he said something about grabby the ***** of a GROWN woman some decades ago, and now they voted a president into the WH that likes to grab the boobs of CHILDREN and sniffs them like a freak!

ActiveReadyKomododragon-size_restricted.

• Like 4