• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

On 1/29/2021 at 8:59 PM, Batesmotel said:

I have been reported once. One strike. Two to go. Had a nasty conversation with a bitch from the county environmental office. She questioned why I even need a diesel truck. Good Citizens are reporting Diesel trucks out of spite. There is no recourse for truck owners.

Cary on Comrades. 

There's something about "gummint environmental office" organizations that attracts spiteful, vindictive, useless fools who could not feed themselves in the real world. Even if you wanted to take the time to explain to her that many diesels are cleaner than many gas engines, she'd never have listened. :(  

Edited by gwalchmai
  • Like 3

Under fire by many in his own party for his vote to impeach then-President Trump, Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois is fighting to "take back" the GOP.

The Air Force veteran and current lieutenant colonel in the Air National Guard who served two tours of duty in the Iraq war launched a new political action committee to take aim against Republicans who continue to embrace and Trump.

Pointing to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by right-wing extremists and other Trump supporters to unsuccessfully disrupt congressional certification of Joe Biden's Electoral College victory over Trump, the congressman said Sunday in a video announcing his new "Country First" PAC that "this is no time for silence. Not after the last month. Not after the last few years. Someone needs to tell the truth."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kinzinger-pac-take-back-gop-from-trump

Ordering Pizza in 2021

CALLER:

Is this Gordon's Pizza?

GOOGLE:    

No sir, it's Google Pizza.

CALLER: 

I must have dialed a wrong number.  Sorry.

GOOGLE: 

No sir, Google bought Gordon's Pizza last month.

CALLER: 

OK.  I would like to order a pizza.

GOOGLE: 

Do you want your usual, sir?

CALLER:

My usual? You know me?

GOOGLE:

According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.

CALLER: 

OK! That's what I want ...

GOOGLE:

May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten-free thin crust?

CALLER: 

What? I detest vegetable!

GOOGLE: 

Your cholesterol is not good, sir.

CALLER: 

How the hell do you know!

GOOGLE:

Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records.  We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

CALLER:

Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetable pizza!  I already take medication for my cholesterol.

GOOGLE:

Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly.  According to our database, you only purchased a box of   30 cholesterol tablets once, at Drug RX Network, 4 months ago.

CALLER: 

I bought more from another drugstore.

GOOGLE: 

That doesn't show on your credit card statement.   

CALLER:                

I paid in cash.

GOOGLE: 

But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.

CALLER: 

I have other sources of cash.

GOOGLE:

That doesn't show on your last tax return unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law.

CALLER: 

WHAT THE HELL!

GOOGLE: 

I'm sorry, sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.

CALLER:

Enough already!  I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others.  I'm going to an island without internet, cable TV, where there is no cell phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.

GOOGLE:    

I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first.  It expired 6   weeks ago.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Oops, BS meme alert!!!!!

Prosecutors have filed a felony election fraud charge against Vanderburgh County Democratic Party activist Jan Reed, who was accused last month of illegally sending hundreds of absentee ballot applications with instructions leaving voters no choice but to participate in her party's June 2 primary election.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/vanderburgh-democratic-activist-reed-faces-felony-election-fraud-charge/ar-BB15d65d

but hey, it sounds good