• Replies 112.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Could y'all fact-check this for me? It looks accurate to me but I could be biased...

TIMELINE OF POTUS SECURING USA:

* January 11: Chinese state media report the first known death from an illness originating in the Wuhan market.

* January 15: Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) holds a vote to send articles of impeachment to the Senate. Pelosi and House Democrats celebrate the “solemn” occasion with a signing ceremony, using commemorative pens. That same day, the first person with coronavirus in the United States arrives from China, where he had been in Wuhan.

* January 21: The first American case of coronavirus is confirmed at a clinic in Snohomish County, Washington.

* January 23: The House impeachment managers make their opening arguments for removing President Trump.

* January 23: China closes off the city of Wuhan completely to slow the spread of coronavirus to the rest of China.

* January 27: The White House convenes a special task force to deal with the emerging threat of coronavirus.

* January 29: The president chairs a meeting of the White House coronavirus task force for the first time.

* January 30: Senators begin asking two days of questions of both sides in the president’s impeachment trial.

* January 30: The World Health Organization declares a global health emergency as coronavirus continues to spread.

* January 31: The Senate holds a vote on whether to allow further witnesses and documents in the impeachment trial.

* January 31: President Trump declares a national health emergency and imposes a ban on travel to and from China. Former Vice President Joe Biden calls Trump’s decision “hysterical xenophobia … and fear-mongering.”

* February 2: The first death from coronavirus outside China is reported in the Philippines.

* February 3: House impeachment managers begin closing arguments, calling Trump a threat to national security.

* February 4: President Trump talks about coronavirus in his State of the Union address; Pelosi rips up every page.

* February 5: The Senate votes to acquit President Trump on both articles of impeachment, 52-48 and 53-47.

* February 5: House Democrats finally take up coronavirus in the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Asia

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Let's see the leading Democrats Income Tax records..........  Start with Obama and Biden!

Add Pelosi to that list. Actually I would like to have available cumulative asset lists for each elected official as well as the tax returns. And probably need to have available the same information for appointed bureaucrats as well. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pipedreams said:

LOL.............

image.png.c4bb03ea84ef7c2a8e773ff38f23e400.png

I will forever wonder why a government office in politics has no requirement for anything, no training, no intelligence, no particular talent in any capacity, yet they sit in judgement of all citizens while also making laws for the civilized behavior of all the rest of us. 

Then they exempt themselves from the same requirement of civilized behavior.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2