• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

7 minutes ago, C_Hallbert said:

I would like to see The Honorable Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America slap that stupid smile of that Arab’s ugly face.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make it a pay-per-view and you'd raise millions.

Hell, make it a series with viewers picking the next slappee. Auction off being the slapper.

I'd buy a TV just to watch that.

Edited by BamaBud
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dric902 said:

According to PrepScholar.com, Wharton’s SAT requirements are currently set at 1500. This roughly translatesto an IQ score between 145 and 149, not 156. Regardless, Wharton’s admission requirements are irrelevant, since Trump did not enter Wharton as a freshman. He transferred there his junior year, and Wharton does not list SAT scores among its requirements for transfer students.

Gwenda Blair claimed in her 2001 biography about Donald Trump and his family that the President-elect was admitted to Wharton thanks to a friendly admissions officer:

Gwenda Blair, in her 2001 book “The Trumps,” said that Trump’s grades at Fordham were just “respectable” and that he got into Wharton mainly because he had an interview with an admissions officer who had been a high school classmate of his older brother. And Wharton’s admissions team surely knew that Trump was from one of New York’s wealthiest families.

Donald Trump’s true intelligence quotient is unknown, but the article published by BeforeItsNews.com certainly does not document that it is 156 — or any other number.

So what is your point? --Orange man bad? Haven't you made that point once already? like on a daily basis?  Instead of quoting books and websites to validate orange man big dummy, you could have just repeated the old canard, "If he's so smart, why ain't he rich?" --oh, wait....

• Haha 2

Make it a pay-per-view and you'd raise millions.
Hell, make it a series with viewers picking the next slappee. Auction off being the slapper.
I'd buy a TV just to watch that.

You Sir, have the acumen of a GREAT ENTREPRENEUR! Bravo!!!!!

30 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

So what is your point? --Orange man bad? Haven't you made that point once already? like on a daily basis?  Instead of quoting books and websites to validate orange man big dummy, you could have just repeated the old canard, "If he's so smart, why ain't he rich?" --oh, wait....

Orange man not bad.

Orange man not doing bad.

orange man much goodie than Hilldog

painting orange man with a big red S on his chest with a genius iq and shining white armor marching into DC on a stallion with Excalibur in his hand......is bad

Edited by Dric902

5 minutes ago, C_Hallbert said:

ONE OF THE GREATEST MISTAKES IN AMERICAN HISTORY WAS ALLOWING WOMEN TO VOTE

That brings up an interesting quetion. And here again what is the Genesis of the "Suffragettes"? The reason for allowing women and Non-Land owners to vote is a variable. In my home state of Wyoming there were not enough males to meet the Statehood requirements of 1890. The men had to allow women the right to vote to get statehood. 

On Jan. 7 1889 Wyoming became the first state in the Nation to allow women to vote.  So on this day in history women were allowed to vote to buy statehood.  I am glad you posted that today, very timely. Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That brings up an interesting quetion. And here again what is the Genesis of the "Suffragettes"? The reason for allowing women and Non-Land owners to vote is a variable. In my home state of Wyoming there were not enough males to meet the Statehood requirements of 1890. The men had to allow women the right to vote to get statehood. 
On Jan. 7 1889 Wyoming became the first state in the Nation to allow women to vote.  So on this day in history women were allowed to vote to buy statehood.  I am glad you posted that today, very timely. Thanks. 

Great commentary.....

• Like 2