Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

50 minutes ago, berto62 said:

How about he's a lying ****bag with no morals or integrity

-Bert

Roosevelt and Churchill, General Marshall and Admiral King had their pictures taken with Stalin, so that means they had no morals or integrity, were lying ****bags, mass murderers and torturers, and intensely psychotic.  Logical.  NOT!!!  

Hawk 

Roosevelt and Churchill, General Marshall and Admiral King had their pictures taken with Stalin, so that means they had no morals or integrity, were lying ****bags, mass murderers and torturers, and intensely psychotic.  Logical.  NOT!!!  
Hawk 

At this time of great danger, the requisite rule of survival was, ‘The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend.’, an ancient Arabian or Indian proverb. You eliminate the greatest threat first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

He may have some concerns about the actions of the President before he decided to run for office. Perfectly valid concerns

FDR and Churchill didn’t associate with Stalin or invite him to their weddings.

doesn't make him a Hillary lover or democrat, just open eyed and concerned. All those people he was with now call him everything but a good person.

we have who we have, he’s not the immaculate conception, not the savior of America.

we deal with who we have and we’re glad he isn’t the alternative. 

Support him when he does good, call him on it when he does bad.

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.69118c9f8b1c5ab82fbc58620a0064d5.png

At least a few of them look like they have gauged ears (the big metal piercing with a bog hole in the middle)

I think the cops should zip tie or cuff a few of their ears together to keep them from getting any bright ideas.  

Okay, mostly I think it should be done because I think it would be funny to watch them banging their heads together when trying to move.

2 hours ago, Brown Hawk said:

Hawk 

They had to deal with Stalin, tRump voluntary associated with those people

1 hour ago, berto62 said:

They had to deal with Stalin, tRump voluntary associated with those people

Actually, they chose to ally themselves with Stalin.  There were many voices raised in both countries against the idea.  There were many who wanted Hitler and Stalin to destroy each other, but they chose to ally themselves with open eyes as to who Stalin was.  

Sometimes Leaders have to associate with people they normally wouldn’t invite home without locking up their wives and kids.  If you refuse to recognize that fact, and refuse to accept it as a fact, then you are as guilty of mass murder etc as the others who perpetrated those crimes.  Because for good people to stop evil, they usually have to get their hands dirty.  

That doesn’t make them evil, just fighters trying to do the best they can to fight evil.  

Hawk

PS:  This is the Random Political/Social Posting thread, not the political or fight to the finish forum.  If you want to continue this, start a thread over there.  Eric started this thread for certain reasons, which are supposed to be somewhat light-hearted, and I will not continue this in this thread.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

Actually, they chose to ally themselves with Stalin.  There were many voices raised in both countries against the idea.  There were many who wanted Hitler and Stalin to destroy each other, but they chose to ally themselves with open eyes as to who Stalin was.  

Sometimes Leaders have to associate with people they normally wouldn’t invite home without locking up their wives and kids.  If you refuse to recognize that fact, and refuse to accept it as a fact, then you are as guilty of mass murder etc as the others who perpetrated those crimes.  Because for good people to stop evil, they usually have to get their hands dirty.  

That doesn’t make them evil, just fighters trying to do the best they can to fight evil.  

Hawk

PS:  This is the Random Political/Social Posting thread, not the political or fight to the finish forum.  If you want to continue this, start a thread over there.  Eric started this thread for certain reasons, which are supposed to be somewhat light-hearted, and I will not continue this in this thread.  

While I tend to agree, there is a major difference.

FDR was President at the time.

you are making the assumption that Trump was acting as a President when he took those pics. He wasn’t.

youre projecting that Trump was preparing to be President and studying his soon to be enemies. He wasn’t.

trump was a media figure, and was associating with other media figures in order to promote his brand. Inviting the Clintons to his wedding I can attribute to maintaining political contacts and political favors.

he wasn’t on Oprah to study his opposition, he was promoting himself. He didn’t socialize with the Clintons to study his opponent in ten or twelve years for the presidency, but for connections with the senator from NY.

no psychic network predictions of enemies, no grand twenty year plan to be president.

Don’t canonize him, he was what he was, he is what he is.

Edited by Dric902