Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

I wrote to them on gun rights and this is the response.

February 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write. My staff will review your correspondence shortly.

More women participate in America’s workforce today than ever before. Their contributions benefit every sector of our economy and bring wealth to communities across our Nation. But promoting the empowerment of women is not just a domestic priority, it is also critical to achieving greater peace and prosperity around the world. Yesterday, I was honored to sign a National Security Presidential Memorandum establishing the Women’s Global Development and Prosperity Initiative, or W-GDP. The initiative will invest in women entrepreneurs by expanding their economic participation, with the aim of boosting global economic output by an additional $12 trillion by 2025.

By advancing workforce development and vocational training, while eliminating legal, regulatory, and cultural barriers that hinder women from becoming active in their local economies, W-GDP will strive to help 50 million women in developing countries realize their economic potential.

To watch yesterday’s signing event, and to learn more about my Administration’s effort to empower women and increase American and global prosperity, please click here.

Sincerely,

Donald Trump

Do these ******* morons at the white house even know how to read?  I don't think I even mentioned a woman or women at all and this is the response.  Glad to know they are so responsive and concerned about my rights. 

• Sad 1

• Replies 112.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

What is wrong with Nancy Pelosi?

The House Speaker held a public bill signing on Thursday, and during her remarks, she wished reporters a “Happy Thanksgiving.”

It was Valentine’s Day. She was a mere 84 days late.

Earlier in the day, the House Speaker gave her weekly brief press conference, she could be seen suffering brain freezes, confusing millions and billions, and at one point, caught herself holding up only five fingers while talking about six bills.

• Haha 4

Becds2yE_bigger.jpg

El Chapo’s lawyer seems confused. Nobody is asking for voluntary contributions. After El Chapo’s 10 convictions, DOJ will begin criminal forfeiture proceedings to seize every penny of El Chapo’s $14 Bn illicit fortune. My legislation would, in turn, use those $ to build the wall

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1