• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.0b422abab04a0aa7f98b821368a51160.png

What happens if you LIVE in the area where these signs are posted saying it's not safe to travel there?  What has happened to a number of people, is that they have been forced to move away and if they owned property there they had to abandon it.  Then they would have to continue to pay taxes on the property or lose a lifetime investment.

Hard-working honest Americans made homeless by lawless illegal invaders. Which political party is on the side of US citizens and which political party is on the side of the lawless invaders?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

What happens if you LIVE in the area where these signs are posted saying it's not safe to travel there?  What has happened to a number of people, is that they have been forced to move away and if they owned property there they had to abandon it.  Then they would have to continue to pay taxes on the property or lose a lifetime investment.

Hard-working honest Americans made homeless by lawless illegal invaders. Which political party is on the side of US citizens and which political party is on the side of the lawless invaders?

You're screwed, because under Obama most responses still in place under Obama for the New Patrol is deadly force must be met by less than deadly force.    You're screwed, because when the Executive craps on his people and treats them like slaves, they are unmotivated.  You're screwed, because the wall in Arizona accomplished nothing, except burrowing under, scaling, or having boulder assaults.  Dear Leader has never worked the Border, Dear Leader fires any advisor that points out the obvious.  So, is lock step, or be fired.  For instance, the Director of Homeland Security, advised the President that he could not deploy the Army due to Posse Comitatus.  He said, do it, or you are fired.  So, he zero clue.  Also, the majority of the people living in those zones are criminals who capitalize on smuggling drugs and aliens.  Not many non-corrupt people living in those areas, I know from experience.  It is all about the easy money of crime.

You're screwed, because under Obama most responses still in place under Obama for the New Patrol is deadly force must be met by less than deadly force.    You're screwed, because when the Executive craps on his people and treats them like slaves, they are unmotivated.  You're screwed, because the wall in Arizona accomplished nothing, except burrowing under, scaling, or having boulder assaults.  Dear Leader has never worked the Border, Dear Leader fires any advisor that points out the obvious.  So, is lock step, or be fired.  For instance, the Director of Homeland Security, advised the President that he could not deploy the Army due to Posse Comitatus.  He said, do it, or you are fired.  So, he zero clue.  Also, the majority of the people living in those zones are criminals who capitalize on smuggling drugs and aliens.  Not many non-corrupt people living in those areas, I know from experience.  It is all about the easy money of crime.

Posse Comitatus restricts the use of our military forces against our citizens, not against its use against non-citizen incursions on our borders.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, C_Hallbert said:

Posse Comitatus restricts the use of our military forces against our citizens, not against its use against non-citizen incursions on our borders.....

Again wrong.  It restricts the Army, and the Air Force.  It does not restrict the Navy (or they couldn't be part of DHS with the Coasties), and it does not apply to the Marine Corps.  I have worked with the Army when they came to the Border, all the M-16's were locked up in our armory, because, by law they could not intervene with force.  They basically sat around and did nothing.  Just like the Black Hawks over Falcon Dam could give USBP intel, but were not allowed to intervene.  Sadly, four of those pilots lost their lives doing just that.  I have been there, and I know who can do what.  I raided an Air Force base and OSI and the SP's were not allowed to touch a single illegal alien.  We partnered up and arrested a bus load ourselves who were building base housing in Albuquerque on an Air Force base.  So, I know what the restrictions are because I have read the law, and from first hand experience. 

26 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Her we are, it was Hillary or Trump.  Which is the better of the two?

28 minutes ago, C_Hallbert said:

22 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Again wrong.  It restricts the Army, and the Air Force.  It does not restrict the Navy (or they couldn't be part of DHS with the Coasties), and it does not apply to the Marine Corps.  I have worked with the Army when they came to the Border, all the M-16's were locked up in our armory, because, by law they could not intervene with force.  They basically sat around and did nothing.  Just like the Black Hawks over Falcon Dam could give USBP intel, but were not allowed to intervene.  Sadly, four of those pilots lost their lives doing just that.  I have been there, and I know who can do what.  I raided an Air Force base and OSI and the SP's were not allowed to touch a single illegal alien.  We partnered up and arrested a bus load ourselves who were building base housing in Albuquerque on an Air Force base.  So, I know what the restrictions are because I have read the law, and from first hand experience. 

Both wrong, we have the same argument every caravan, every news story. 

Trump cannot use troops but for support roles. No direct action.

like wire and tent cities.

10 U.S.C. § 275. Restriction on direct participation by military personnel

2 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Both wrong, we have the same argument every caravan, every news story. 

Trump cannot use troops but for support roles. No direct action.

like wire and tent cities.

10 U.S.C. § 275. Restriction on direct participation by military personnel

In that case the Coast Guard needs to be kicked out of DHS, considering you can't be both.  You can't be a Naval personnel and interdict criminals at the same time that are invading our coastal waters.  Or, if the double standard exists, then the UBSP needs to be made military personnel as well, as they patrol the nation's land borders, and river (water ways as well).  You can't have your cake and eat it too.  Unless you are Coast Guard I suppose, because both your incomes from DHS and DOD.  And before I hear the tired argument of the Coast Guard can get deployed, so can the Border Patrol via BORTAC.  They are deployed all over the world, far more than Coasties.

2 minutes ago, Moshe said:

In that case the Coast Guard needs to be kicked out of DHS, considering you can't be both.  You can't be a Naval personnel and interdict criminals at the same time that are invading our coastal waters.  Or, if the double standard exists, then the UBSP needs to be made military personnel as well, as they patrol the nation's land borders, and river (water ways as well).  You can't have your cake and eat it too.  Unless you are Coast Guard I suppose, because both your incomes from DHS and DOD.  And before I hear the tired argument of the Coast Guard can get deployed, so can the Border Patrol via BORTAC.  They are deployed all over the world, far more than Coasties.

Are we going to go around this same tree everytime there is a headline?

10 seconds of search, that’s all it takes;

In December 1981, the Military Cooperation with Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies Act was enacted clarifying permissible military assistance to domestic law enforcement agencies and the Coast Guard, especially in combating drug smuggling into the United States.

Edited by Dric902

1 minute ago, Dric902 said:

In December 1981, the Military Cooperation with Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies Act was enacted clarifying permissible military assistance to domestic law enforcement agencies and the Coast Guard, especially in combating drug smuggling into the United States.

But, how are you both DHS and DOD?  That doesn't make sense whatsoever.  We caught more dope than the Coasties could dream of.  To the point we had 200k bounties on our heads and that was late 90's early 2000's and we suffered more casualties, and probably came close to as many rescues.  Now, how do you account for both paramilitary systems under DHS, you pay one and not the other, and you make one a veteran the day before he steps on a boat, and BORTAC'ers and hell, even line guys see more combat, both taking fire from a hostile foreign enemy.  But, that is why our government is ran by morons.

8 minutes ago, Moshe said:

But, how are you both DHS and DOD?  That doesn't make sense whatsoever.  We caught more dope than the Coasties could dream of.  To the point we had 200k bounties on our heads and that was late 90's early 2000's and we suffered more casualties, and probably came close to as many rescues.  Now, how do you account for both paramilitary systems under DHS, you pay one and not the other, and you make one a veteran the day before he steps on a boat, and BORTAC'ers and hell, even line guys see more combat, both taking fire from a hostile foreign enemy.  But, that is why our government is ran by morons.

I didn’t sign it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Cooperation_with_Civilian_Law_Enforcement_Agencies_Act

If our military is prohibited from physically interfering with foreign incursions across our borders, then we would be virtually powerless to stop the surge of human tide in the event that everyone in Central and South America decided to come here all at once; or better, maybe the Chinese could land millions of troops in Mexico or Nicaragua and just march across our borders and never fire a weapon.....because our military is prohibited from repelling assaults on our borders.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

I agree.  I didn't say it was your fault.  I didn't sign it either.  I just conscripted into it.  Personally, I wanted to change the flag of Homeland Security to "Homerland Security" with a white flag and Homer Simpson's face on it.  Because, instead of creating a seamless system Bush created an even worse bureaucracy than before, with the idea of creating less.  Slamming Immigration together with Customs makes as much sense as putting together the Bureau of Land Management and the FDA.  So, you create more odd bedfellows and put DOD in DHS, but then don't do apples to apples, but apples to onions.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, C_Hallbert said:

If our military is prohibited from physically interfering with foreign incursions across our borders, then we would be virtually powerless to stop the surge of human tide in the event that everyone in Central and South America decided to come here all at once; or better, maybe the Chinese could land millions of troops in Mexico or Nicaragua and just march across our borders and never fire a weapon.....because our military is prohibited from repelling assaults on our borders.

The people shutting down things are specialized units,  They can operate outside the United States Borders, and are deployed all the time.  Both JSOC and BORTAC are employed to handle problems that are potentially a danger to the United States and its interests.  They don't work together, but in a similar capacity, most of it through the Fusion Center in Ell Paso, Texas.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, C_Hallbert said:

A caravan is not an armed military force 

not an invasion