Hot date tomorrow night

Pisco

9 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

What you got to do is slip your hand down there and get a feel for it. On her, not you, you perv. Then ease your hand up near your face and give your finger a sniff. You will then now how far this date is going.

When she said she was gonna rock your world, but all she did was lay there and cry, and make your bedroom stink.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

How sore is your butt?

A little tingly. :anim_lol:

We had a good time. She wanted to go out with me for awhile. We went to the Thai restaurant and got some sushi and drunken noodles.

That of course was an hour after I showed up to pick her up. You can guess why the delay. She's about 5'4, 110 LB's. Blonde hair, blue eyes. She looks good. I don't know what I did in life to deserve her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pisco said:

We had a good time. She wanted to go out with me for awhile. We went to the Thai restaurant and got some sushi and drunken noodles.

That of course was an hour after I showed up to pick her up. You can guess why the delay. She's about 5'4, 110 LB's. Blonde hair, blue eyes. She looks good. I don't know what I did in life to deserve her.

How big is her Adams apple?

Glad you had a good time. You man-whore.

• Haha 2

On 9/14/2018 at 1:41 AM, Walt Longmire said:

What you got to do is slip your hand down there and get a feel for it. On her, not you, you perv. Then ease your hand up near your face and give your finger a sniff. You will then now how far this date is going.

and if he like Toasted Tuna on Rye?

4 hours ago, Pisco said:

Does it take that long to kick in?? asking for a friend.....lol

8 hours ago, Pisco said:

Two guys in heaven watch an old geezer they both knew on earth walking around with a stunning blonde on his arm.

One guy says, " I knew Charlie on earth; he sure didn't deserve anything like that blonde that is with him now as a reward"

Other guy says, " She's not his reward; he is her punishment"

:whistling:

• Thanks 1