Kavanaugh is done for now

Dric902

They (lefties) accept immediately because they want to believe it

we reject immediately because we don’t want to believe it

confirms that it’s not about Kavernaugh or any of the women. It’s about what side your on.

they will look for confirmation, we will look for lies. Only the names change

There are absolutely NO negative consequences for women coming forward to smear Kavanaugh.  They will be lauded as heroes by the Fascists, and get book deals, attention, speaking fees, invitations.  The Fascists want a scalp.  The delay merely lets them have more chances to launch every form of attack, with no proof necessary.  Just launch the charge and let it stand.  Make it graphic.  Make it sexual.  Make it about abusive males.  Abortion.  Abortion.  Abortion.  If Bill Clinton gets applause when he appears in public, why would Kavanaugh be worse?

6 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

There are absolutely NO negative consequences for women coming forward to smear Kavanaugh.  They will be lauded as heroes by the Fascists, and get book deals, attention, speaking fees, invitations.  The Fascists want a scalp.  The delay merely lets them have more chances to launch every form of attack, with no proof necessary.  Just launch the charge and let it stand.  Make it graphic.  Make it sexual.  Make it about abusive males.  Abortion.  Abortion.  Abortion.  If Bill Clinton gets applause when he appears in public, why would Kavanaugh be worse?

So, we are up to three now.

they are all lying?

"After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, [Deborah] Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away."

I find it fascinating that on the seventh day she rested.

This is the worst smear campaign I've ever seen.  It has reached a new low.  It was Kavanaugh.  Or some guy who looked like Kavanaugh.  Or with a "K" in his name.  Or someone who ate Special K cereal.  I think.  Some guy.  With a penis.  From Yale.  Or near Yale.  Or had a Yale key on his keyring.  Unfuckingbelievable.  Shame on the Fascists.

• 2 weeks later...

50 to 48

remember when Clinton was being impeached? Orrin Hatch voted “not proven” and they stopped the vote so McConnell could go and talk to him. The agreement was for 50 so they could argue that Clinton wasn’t winning with a majority.

the democrooks will be out there tomorrow saying that Kavernaugh is the first Justice on the court without winning a majority

5 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

50 to 48

remember when Clinton was being impeached? Orrin Hatch voted “not proven” and they stopped the vote so McConnell could go and talk to him. The agreement was for 50 so they could argue that Clinton wasn’t winning with a majority.

the democrooks will be out there tomorrow saying that Kavernaugh is the first Justice on the court without winning a majority

50 to 48 is a majority.  If they push that, at this time, I hope it goes over as well as Ford, etc. went over.  Many people in this country already are tired of this type of BS.  

Hawk

11 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

50 to 48 is a majority.  If they push that, at this time, I hope it goes over as well as Ford, etc. went over.  Many people in this country already are tired of this type of BS.  

Hawk

Oh, I can hear them already

“Illegitimate Justice”

”must be impeached”