Beer!

TBO

2 minutes ago, Gun Shark said:

I don't know about most, but I have returned bottles of scotch that had two pours(one for me, and one for my father). I love trying new things and this allows me to do it and not break the bank.

Interesting concept. I don't think there's too much I would have returned over the years but good to know that I could.

• Like 1

Spoiler

If you look at the second photo there is a red 8 hanging from the ceiling.  That is in an aisle with endcaps that runs at 90 degrees to the aisle the photo is looking down.  The beer sections continues on both sides after the rd 8 to the back wall.   Front left aisle is foreign divided up roughly by country. Past the sign on the left side is a section of seasonal offerings and then a section with four packs and six packs of many of the more popular singles.  That was where I discovered that Delirium Tremens  comes in cans not just four packs and  750 mls.  The right side aisle sections seem to be American craft beers and then further down some four and six packs of some of the craft beers.  Regular American stuff is in six packs in a cooler on the wall one aisle to the left.    The right side of that aisle is sections of 1.5 ml wines down to the cross aisle.   I can't remember what is in that aisle  past the cross aisle.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bruce said:

I am going to a cookout this weekend at my friend's.  I got one of these and a McMurry pinot noir to bring.

IMG_1215.thumb.JPG.11fe4820f03857215ef604eae21a6205.JPG

I know nothing about this but one of the beer places rated it at 93 and it is Belgian.  I figure I can't go wrong.

That's a fine choice, Bruce. Very good stuff!

• Like 2

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.