Beer!

TBO

5 hours ago, KWalrad said:

15.2% ABV on the Nuttiest Professor?

Never heard of a peanut stout before. Let me know your thoughts.

Short's Brewery here in Michigan made a PB&J stout not too long ago. Never had it but would definitely give it a go.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KBKEITH said:

Short's Brewery here in Michigan made a PB&J stout not too long ago. Never had it but would definitely give it a go.

I've tried a sweet potato casserole ale once(boy was that ******* nasty. Wow. It has scared me from iconic food groups like that. I have liked a some chocolate beers though so I'd try anything with chocolate.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gun Shark said:

I've tried a sweet potato casserole ale once(boy was that ******* nasty. Wow. It has scared me from iconic food groups like that. I have liked a some chocolate beers though so I'd try anything with chocolate.

Pumpkin Ale I know. Key Lime Pie Ale I know. Strawberry Shortcake Ale I know. Then you have The Voodoo Doughnut series of ales from Rogue. But Sweet potato casserole Ale? That's just not right. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gun Shark said:

Well how about that. That's a new one on me. And I've been around the block a few times.

My guess is that it probably tastes similar to a spiced pumpkin ale. What's your take on it other than it sucked?

Edited by KBKEITH
  • Like 2

Just now, KBKEITH said:

Well how about that. That's a new one on me. And I've been around the block a few times.

My guess is that it probably tastes similar to a spiced pumpkin ale. What's tot take on it other than it sucked?

I honestly didn't have it in my mouth long enough to get all the flavors so I couldn't tell you. I will say their Floridian beer is pretty good. It's light and citrusy kind of like blue moon, but its pretty good. :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gun Shark said:

I honestly didn't have it in my mouth long enough to get all the flavors so I couldn't tell you. I will say their Floridian beer is pretty good. It's light and citrusy kind of like blue moon, but its pretty good. :) 

No doubt that I would try it, hell, I'll try any beer once. You have to figure if it ferments then somebody will brew a beer with it at some point.

That Floridian must be a wheat beer?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, KBKEITH said:

No doubt that I would try it, hell, I'll try any beer once. You have to figure if it ferments then somebody will brew a beer with it at some point.

That Floridian must be a wheat beer?

They would do much better at explaining than I. :) 

https://funkybuddhabrewery.com/our-beers/year-round/floridian-hefeweizen

newfloridian12ozbottle.png

Edited by Gun Shark
  • Like 3

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.