Beer!

TBO

20 hours ago, Gun Shark said:

I would have to agree. I wonder why they don't have one. Seems rather odd, given how popular they are.

If they opened a store near me I can guarantee you that it would become a new money pit for me. I'd be a kid in a candy store.

• Like 1

Entirely too many choices to just walk in without a game plan or specific beer in mind. My problem is, I need to write down what I'm looking for. Otherwise I just pull a complete Augustus Gloop Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory drool fest. Standing in one spot like a gibbering idiot speaking in tongues.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, KBKEITH said:

If they opened a store near me I can guarantee you that it would become a new money pit for me. I'd be a kid in a candy store.

I have easily spent 5-600 in there in the past couple of years. It's mostly Scotch/Bourbon that I get there. Beer is usually spread out between a couple local places. 

IT doesn't look like they are going to Michigan anytime soon. Maybe you could call them or write a letter to the CEO/President, and try to plant the seed to open one near you. 

Edited by Gun Shark

On 9/4/2017 at 2:03 PM, Gun Shark said:

I have easily spent 5-600 in there in the past couple of years. It's mostly Scotch/Bourbon that I get there. Beer is usually spread out between a couple local places. 

IT doesn't look like they are going to Michigan anytime soon. Maybe you could call them or write a letter to the CEO/President, and try to plant the seed to open one near you. 

I better be careful for what I wish for. I'm not sure if I need another place that is going to bleed my wallet. :wink:

On 9/18/2017 at 7:30 PM, KWalrad said:

As hard as I tried, I couldn't coax even a sip from this one from my son. A sour, but not a true sour. I don't know, guess I'll have to find one of my own.

IMG_20170916_192534465.jpg

I am a big fan of sour beers. At first I thought they were nasty but the funkiness grew on me over time. Jolly Pumpkin Brewery in Michigan makes some top notch sours. Sour beer is all they do.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KBKEITH said:

I am a big fan of sour beers. At first I thought they were nasty but the funkiness grew on me over time. Jolly Pumpkin Brewery in Michigan makes some top notch sours. Sour beer is all they do.

He's in the NoVa area and said that it took him awhile to track it down.

I've only had a couple of sours, but I can see the appeal.

• Like 1

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.