Crybaby Serena has a complete MELTDOWN

fortyofforty

15 hours ago, JTMac said:

Neither Serena Williams nor Michelle Obama look like men.  Both of them have feminine appearances while being stronger than the average woman--Serena Williams particularly so.  If you find that threatens your masculinity, go lift some iron.

Even if I could bench press a VW what the hell does that have to do with both those people looking like men?

Just because you put a dress on a pig...…………..

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

Even if I could bench press a VW what the hell does that have to do with both those people looking like men?

Just because you put a dress on a pig...…………..

But Serena got dat' ba-donk-a-donk-donk-donk.  Michelle just got a  set of big hairy balls.

And everything Serena has she earned.  Everything Michelle has she just felt entitled to.

• Haha 1

Williams is American.

Williams is female.

Williams is black.

The entire professional tennis structure wanted, needed Williams to win.  Again.  Nike.  USTA.  Beats by Dre.  JP Morgan Chase.  They all needed Williams to win.  You should have seen the commercials promoting Williams, all throughout the tournament.  Make way for the Queen, said Nicki Minaj.

Williams got her extra large ass kicked in the first set.  She doesn't lose.  She can't lose.  But she was losing.  Would she have pulled it out?  Who knows.  She couldn't accept that she got caught cheating.  At least, her coach got caught cheating.  Just suck it up, buttercup.  Play on.  No, she verbally bullied the Umpire.

serena-williams-nicki-minaj-star-beats-b

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fortyofforty said:

Williams is American.

Williams is female.

Williams is black.

The entire professional tennis structure wanted, needed Williams to win.  Again.  Nike.  USTA.  Beats by Dre.  JP Morgan Chase.  They all needed Williams to win.  You should have seen the commercials promoting Williams, all throughout the tournament.  Make way for the Queen, said Nicki Minaj.

Williams got her extra large ass kicked in the first set.  She doesn't lose.  She can't lose.  But she was losing.  Would she have pulled it out?  Who knows.  She couldn't accept that she got caught cheating.  At least, her coach got caught cheating.  Just suck it up, buttercup.  Play on.  No, she verbally bullied the Umpire.

serena-williams-nicki-minaj-star-beats-b

She should play for the Patriots.

On 9/9/2018 at 2:38 AM, JTMac said:

Serena Williams should have kept her cool here, as she should have in the past.  But does that make her wrong?

I don't know much of anything about tennis and so I don't know what the standard is.  But I know that male tennis players have had less penalty for far worse attitude.  Regardless of whether the referees were within their rights, was that typical of how hothead male players are penalized or have their been high profile examples of male tennis players getting away with more for her expectations to be so off base?

Neither Serena Williams nor Michelle Obama look like men.  Both of them have feminine appearances while being stronger than the average woman--Serena Williams particularly so.  If you find that threatens your masculinity, go lift some iron.

No offense, but physically they may not look like men, but they certainly don't look like attractive women either, at least not by my standards and clearly not by the standards of many here.  Facially they're both very unattractive and body wise as well, other than Crockett who seems to have a thing for big butts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1