Crybaby Serena has a complete MELTDOWN

fortyofforty

Serena Williams had a meltdown in the U.S. Open final.  She cried.  She played the woman card.  Her coach admitted to coaching her.  He got a warning.  She broke her racket and got penalized one point.  She argued with the Chair Umpire and got a game penalty.  She continued whining, crying, and complaining that the men all do a lot worse and get away with it.

Bottom line:  Serena Williams proved why the women and men will never compete on an even playing field.  I'm just glad Serena didn't threaten one of the linesmen, like she did before.  I suppose it's an improvement.  Maybe Colin Kaepernick can make a statement in support of Serena.

Congratulations to Naomi Osaka, women's U.S. Open Champion.

afp_afp_x78va_96718973-e1516467165125.jp

• Thanks 1

Too late.  She's still claiming she was fighting for what was right.  Unless I heard wrong, she even told the Chair Umpire that he'd never work another U.S. Open.  Besides calling him a "thief".  Serena's coach admitted to coaching.  He was coaching.  If she didn't need it, or didn't see it, or didn't ask for it, it doesn't matter.  The penalty is on the coach.  She needs to deal with it.  I sense a Nike commercial being cut right now.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

Yeah, women should not be competing men on an uneven playing field. Let alone beating them.

I would like to eliminate the two championships.  Merge all sports into one category.  Start with tennis since it's a non-contact sport.  I'm sure the top women would not be the worst on the circuit.  I doubt they'd win many championships, though.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

I would like to eliminate the two championships.  Merge all sports into one category.  Start with tennis since it's a non-contact sport.  I'm sure the top women would not be the worst on the circuit.  I doubt they'd win many championships, though.

I'm looking forward to more and more leftist feminist athletes getting smashed by tranny's.  It will be funny watching the guilty liberals coming up with a politically correct way of saying that competing against women with aftermarket modifications isn't fair.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

I'm looking forward to more and more leftist feminist athletes getting smashed by tranny's.  It will be funny watching the guilty liberals coming up with a politically correct way of saying that competing against women with aftermarket modifications isn't fair.

It's already happening at the high school level, in track and field.  Issues with wrestling, as well.  Justice comes when the Fa-Left is forced to live within its own rules.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

It's already happening at the high school level, in track and field.  Issues with wrestling, as well.  Justice comes when the Fa-Left is forced to live within its own rules.

It's funny that these guilty liberals are all for it.  Then they find out that their daughter lost a college athletic scholarship to a guy that identifies as female.  No surgery.  No hormones.  Just woke up one morning and decided that he no longer acknowledges his Y chromosome.  It seems to have already happened at least once with a runner.

• Like 2