Spam Folder and Site not secure.

syntaxerrorsix

No matter what I do all email replies get sent to spam or junk regardless of which email program I use.  The site URL I have states that the site is not secure.  Is there another URL I should be using?  Any suggestions on how to get Gmail and Thunderbird to stop sending email to Junk/Spam?  I've marked them to death with no relief.  

• Sad 1

• 2 years later...
10 hours ago, janice6 said:

Site lists as "not secure" for me also, however, I don't get any crap from it.

I thought you meant this site.

I do mean this site.  My account is set up to receive email notifications, at first the notifications were sent to my spam folder no matter how I listed it and now I get no notifications at all.

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2018 at 4:40 PM, syntaxerrorsix said:

No matter what I do all email replies get sent to spam or junk regardless of which email program I use.  The site URL I have states that the site is not secure.  Is there another URL I should be using?  Any suggestions on how to get Gmail and Thunderbird to stop sending email to Junk/Spam?  I've marked them to death with no relief.  

That problem has nothing to do with the this site, it must be a Gmail problem or possibly your provider IP address.   I had the same problem with Gmail for a while sending everything to Junk.  When I say I had the same problem, I mean just regular Gmail from anywhere.  I opened a new Gmail account and everything has been good since then. 

Edited by pipedreams
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, pipedreams said:

That problem has nothing to do with the this site, it must be a Gmail problem or possibly your provider IP address.   I had the same problem with Gmail for a while sending everything to Junk.  When I say I had the same problem, I mean just regular Gmail from anywhere.  I opened a new Gmail account and everything has been good since then. 

Maybe so, or maybe it won't let email from an unsecure website through without flagging it.

It's not just Gmail that does it, it's also Outlook and Thunderbird.  Despite marking them as "Not Junk" and adding the address to the address book.  I don't have that problem with anything else.  I suppose it's really not a problem anymore as NO email notifications are sent anymore though right?