New .22 For Me

Eric

• Administrators

My brother just got me a cool little gun that I am going to use as a trunk gun. It is a Rossi single-shot breakover, with two barrels: A .22LR barrel and a .410 shotgun barrel.  It comes in a nice black nylon bag. With the barrels not mounted on the receiver, it is a very small package. I am going to keep a box of .22 ammo and some .410 slugs and shot shells with it and toss it in the trunk. You never know when sonething like that may come in handy. 

I'll post some pictures of it later today. 

• Like 3

On 8/26/2017 at 8:35 AM, KBKEITH said:

I'd say your brother is very cool to give that to you. Looking forward to the pictures. It sounds interesting.

There are brothers and then there are BROTHERS.

I gave my brother a Glock 26. I have another brother to whom I may give a glass of water if he's dehydrating in the desert... once, maybe. 

• Like 1

Oh, two interchangeable barrels. Yeah that's a pretty nice, practical rig. When I read the first post I thought maybe it was one of those over/under 22/410 guns. I had a friend in jr high who had one of those. First he'd shoot the squirrel at distance with the .22, then he'd shoot it up close with the shotgun barrel to watch the gore fly. Messed up individual. He's a DNR cop now.

• 2 weeks later...