Actors you just can't help but HATE

JimBianchi

12 hours ago, DJ Niner said:

Johnny Depp.

Can't figure out his appeal.  At all.

He was good in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" films.  Unfortunately he tried to be the same character in "The Lone Ranger" and it flopped.

18 hours ago, ROB said:

Agree on Samuel Jackson...I like the guy, but he's overused and always plays the same guy, Samuel Jackson.

Ryan Reynolds is annoying too.

3 hours ago, aircarver said:

Steven Seagal

Wife beater ..

All around a-hole.

That sucks too.  "Under Siege" and "The Glimmer Man" were solid movies.

22 hours ago, Troy969 said:

Ferrell movies are just like Jim Carrey movies, way over the top. One exception for Ferrell is Stranger Than Fiction, funny movie. Carrey on the other hand has had a few "straight" rolls that were good. He was transformative in Man on the Moon. 

Man on the Moon was one of those rare films where the actor totally immersed himself in the part. Carey did a great job. He was good in a few others too, but for the most part, I can not stand him.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lobster Hunter said:

Tom Cruise. Just something about that guy always rubs me the wrong way. He always plays a smart-ass, know-it-all insufferable jerk-wad. Maybe because that's how he is in real life. I just want to punch the guy -- over and over. 

Agreed.  He was the first guy I thought of when I saw the thread title.  Second was Samuel Jackson.  Anne Hathaway is absolutely beautiful, and the waitress at my local bar/café is her doppelganger, but her personal views are so hate-filled and intolerant that I will not watch a movie she is in.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Booker said:

Owen Wilson, I don't hate him, I just can't watch him.  Dude, take some of your money and fix your damn nose!

owen-wilson-episode-1200x630.jpg

Ya'll have mentioned most of the ones that come to my mind as well.  Looking at the guy above, I think another piece of his anatomy got switched with his nose...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

There are some I dislike, but I generally can't stand:

-Jim Carey

-Alec Baldwin

-Matt Damon, decent actor in the Bourne Series, but his hugely vocal anti-gun stance makes me want to line him up to be horse kicked

-Meryl Streep

-and many, many more but I'll stop here.  

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:32 PM, Eric said:

Will Ferrell. Just the site of him makes me want to punch something. The only movie I've ever been able to stomach him in was The Talladega Nights, The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, and then just barely. There may be a more annoying actor alive, but I can't think of him right now.

Yeah, Will Ferrell is on my short list of those I don't care for.