Actors you just can't help but HATE

JimBianchi

• Administrators

Will Ferrell. Just the site of him makes me want to punch something. The only movie I've ever been able to stomach him in was The Talladega Nights, The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, and then just barely. There may be a more annoying actor alive, but I can't think of him right now.

• Like 9

• Administrators
1 minute ago, holyjohnson said:

Philip Seymore Hoffman,but since he`s dead.

Colin Farell-i cannot stand him.

Hanoi Jane-needs no explanation.

I can understand why you might not like Hoffman, but I thought he played some interesting roles and played them well. It is sad that he was such a dumbass in his personal life. I understand that the amount of drugs discovered at his house was truly substantial? What is it with actors, singers, etc? Is it just that the creative types that are attracted to such professions are inherently unstable, or does all that money and fame corrupt them?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric said:

I can understand why you might not like Hoffman, but I thought he played some interesting roles and played them well. It is sad that he was such a dumbass in his personal life. I understand that the amount of drugs discovered at his house was truly substantial? What is it with actors, singers, etc? Is it just that the creative types that are attracted to such professions are inherently unstable, or does all that money and fame corrupt them?

it was all that at the end but it started with him being in every damn movie and always just all of a sudden there he is.it was like i could`nt get away from him.

after he died the amount of Heroin and Fentanyl in his apartment was astounding. like 75 bags of H

what an idiot.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eric said:

Will Ferrell. Just the site of him makes me want to punch something. The only movie I've ever been able to stomach him in was The Talladega Nights, The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, and then just barely. There may be a more annoying actor alive, but I can't think of him right now.

Ferrell is ALWAYS Will Ferrell.  No matter the movie, he is the same damn character with a different name.  And it gets really old.

The one exception might be Elf, which is IMO his best movie.  He was kind of the same character but it was just different enough that it worked.

6 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

Philip Seymore Hoffman,but since he`s dead.

Colin Farell-i cannot stand him.

Hanoi Jane-needs no explanation.

Agreed on Hanoi Jane especially.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eric said:

Ferrell movies are just like Jim Carrey movies, way over the top. One exception for Ferrell is Stranger Than Fiction, funny movie. Carrey on the other hand has had a few "straight" rolls that were good. He was transformative in Man on the Moon. 

• Like 1

I must be in the minority . Although he acted virtually the same in his movies, I still like Will Ferrel. I think he's a funny guy.

Just like Jerry Lewis , in most of his movies he acted the same way and he was one of my favorites. They make me laugh and right now I need that in my life. 

I hated Steve Martin for a long time until the movie 'Roxanne', come to think about it, that's the only movie I liked him in, except MAYBE 'The Jerk'. Same with John Candy, avoided anything with him in it until 'Armed and Dangerous'. I liked  him right up until 'Wagons East'.

actors I avoid:

will ferrel

woody allen 

quinton terrintino

chevy chase

41 minutes ago, NPTim said:

I hated Steve Martin for a long time until the movie 'Roxanne', come to think about it, that's the only movie I liked him in, except MAYBE 'The Jerk'. Same with John Candy, avoided anything with him in it until 'Armed and Dangerous'. I liked  him right up until 'Wagons East'.

actors I avoid:

will ferrel

woody allen 

quinton terrintino

chevy chase

Have to disagree on Chevy Chase. Vacation, Christmas Vacation are just classics.

• Like 2