Chick-fil-A sucks!

limeylad

Seems like there are plenty of fans for this floppy, flavorless piece of meat, on a soggy bun, and pickle (who puts a nasty pickle on chicken?) stuffed into a foil bag, stored in a holding oven, abomination. 

Give me a McSpicy with my unknown chicken parts patty with enough capsaicin spice to shut down an Antifa rally for a $buck$.

maxresdefault.jpg.0f69706507c552657f563d5de4cd2d9a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, limeylad said:

Seems like there are plenty of fans for this floppy, flavorless piece of meat, on a soggy bun, and pickle (who puts a nasty pickle on chicken?) stuffed into a foil bag, stored in a holding oven, abomination. 

Give me a McSpicy with my unknown chicken parts patty with enough capsaicin spice to shut down an Antifa rally for a $buck$.

maxresdefault.jpg.0f69706507c552657f563d5de4cd2d9a.jpg

:nutcheck:

• Like 1

My nearest college town has a Chick-fil-A in the main food service building; sorta like a food court for snowflakes.

I've never been to it.  You have to park a half mile off campus and navigate through throngs of the easily offended to get to it.  I'm really surprised that they chose that location for a franchise and none in town.  The next nearest one is 161 miles away in Kalispell, MT.

I tried one once when I went through a drive-thru in Seattle, but didn't get any sauce.  Seemed like a good sandwich, but I've heard it's the sauces that really make the difference.

1 minute ago, limeylad said:

A sandwich should be able to taste good without sauce.

It did taste good; it was a quality sandwich.  It's just that I've been told their sauces make them amazing.

You didn't put brown sauce on it and ruin it, did you?? 

I've never been to chick-fil-a and I've never had a gagdonalds chicken sandwich.

The only thing I ever get, in emergency situations only, is a big mac.  And they're pretty much only particle-board with that sauce on it.

Mcdonalds fries can be the most delicious food on earth,  .01% of the time.  The rest of the time they are inedible.

I recently tried to do the 5-guys every day for 2 1/2 weeks straight, again. But I only managed to make it about every third day.

I like chic fil a. OTOH I also like the McDonalds Quarter Pounder with cheese even though the Burger King Whopper w/cheese is my favorite burger from a major chain. The only thing I don't like about Burger King is that felcher King mascot of theirs. They need to jettison that voyeur scumbag.

• Haha 2

I don't like white meat chicken, I like good fried chicken but only legs and thighs. Dark meat is juicier and has more flavor,  and the worst thing is a chicken "Filet" which is just ground up and re-constituted dried-out chicken breast.

And when you think about it, chicken tastes like too many things. Anytime anyone eats a snake or a lizard or some strange animal they say it tastes just like chicken.

Edited by Borg warner
  • Haha 2

Had Chick-fil-A once, was tolerable but not good enough to ever go back.

Now McDonald's I do miss from time to time. I used to get 1 BigMac, 2 Cheeseburgers, 6 nuggets, large fries and a medium coke. Then I realized that I literally felt like **** every time I had McD and stopped going to fast food places altogether. Last time I went to McD must be more than 5 years ago.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

And, have you ever noticed that all fast food places have a huge new advertising blitz whenever they come out with a new sauce, which is mandatory to cover up the gag-ness of the food itself?

You must be skinny.  I can eat me some fast food.I can blame my weight gain this year on the wreck and the medicine they put me on.  Gained damn near 30 pounds and didn't really change my diet much.

Chick-fil-a is not bad for fast food. For me the spicy deluxe sandwich is best. The thing about Chic-fil-a is they always seem to have good service. I would rather have a burger but I prefer Raising Cane’s over Chic-fil-a for chicken.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, mmcbeat said:

Chick-fil-a is not bad for fast food. For me the spicy deluxe sandwich is best. The thing about Chic-fil-a is they always seem to have good service. I would rather have a burger but I prefer Raising Cane’s over Chic-fil-a for chicken.

For the Win.

I generally stop during busy times. They always have two people outside for each of the lanes taking you orders and credit cards on their IPad's.  Fastest drive thru's by a factor of 2 or 3. 

Friendliest employees also.

Edited by willie-pete
  • Like 1

The only reason I go into a McDonalds is for a cup of coffee (which is actually very good) or to use their restroom. I don't eat much fast food anyplace but McDonalds would be pretty far down my list of acceptable places to eat.  Chick-fil-a does not use ground up chicken parts unless they have very recently changed. To my knowledge, they have always used a cut of actual chicken breast.  A military buddy from Atlanta introduced me to Chick-fil-a years ago - actually to the original store. The other highlight of that visit to Atlanta was the Varsity - one of the best, and most unique burger places I had eaten at.

1 hour ago, crockett said:

Had Chick-fil-A once, was tolerable but not good enough to ever go back.

Now McDonald's I do miss from time to time. I used to get 1 BigMac, 2 Cheeseburgers, 6 nuggets, large fries and a medium coke. Then I realized that I literally felt like **** every time I had McD and stopped going to fast food places altogether. Last time I went to McD must be more than 5 years ago.

You ate that in a single visit?  If so, no wonder you felt like crap!  That's about 2000 calories and 92g of fat!  Yike!

-Pat

McDs calc.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1