Things I don't care about any more!

AerynSun2

The Walking Dead and FTWD - kill them all already!

Salvation TV show - watched it on Amazon - I'm rooting for the asteroid - if the new human race will have the children of these people in it , it will be a bunch of whining. 

Guns other then Glock - it is perfect.  Although I would like a smaller 380 auto

The other site - dead to me

Money - I spend what I want

Relatives - pains not worth the hassle

Women - would be OK if we didn't have to talk

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AerynSun2 said:

The Walking Dead and FTWD - kill them all already!

Salvation TV show - watched it on Amazon - I'm rooting for the asteroid - if the new human race will have the children of these people in it , it will be a bunch of whining. 

Guns other then Glock - it is perfect.  Although I would like a smaller 380 auto

The other site - dead to me

Money - I spend what I want

Relatives - pains not worth the hassle

We seem to be in total agreement. I really do think I could put up with you.

2 hours ago, AerynSun2 said:

Not giving up custom 1911's or vagina.  I'm a YUGE fan of both.  And a really YUGE fan of vagina.  Some guys are breast men.  Others are leg men.  I'm a vagina man.  I really really love vagina.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

Not giving up custom 1911's or vagina.  I'm a YUGE fan of both.  And a really YUGE fan of vagina.  Some guys are breast men.  Others are leg men.  I'm a vagina man.  I really really love vagina.  

I don't really care to ride my old Harley much anymore. After 50~ years of riding something or another, I've about got it out of my system. Traffic is crazy.

Shooting the AR and AK's has about run its course too. We like shooting our handguns at every opportunity though. I can't seem to shoot my LCR.357mag enough. What a little hand cannon!

Since I bought a center console boat, I can't seem to satisfy that desire so any spare time is on the water. Even just riding is like riding the Harley without the traffic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1