This Is Actually Really Exciting

M&P15T

I was hipped to this place about a year ago. Unfortunately SCTiger wasn't able to actually get my attention, so I lingered at the now doomed, GT for too long. It's great to see all the old names that have disappeared from Eric's ex-site, and very excited to be here now.

Eric, thanks for doing this. I hope all the GTers head this way, and it can wither and die on the vine.

• Like 4

I'm carrying over everything. 

I like the lay-out of this site, it's really good. Easy to understand for old retards like myself.

How does this "bad word filter" work? We're allowed to swear, and only people that want to see it will?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

I'm carrying over everything. 

I like the lay-out of this site, it's really good. Easy to understand for old retards like myself.

How does this "bad word filter" work? We're allowed to swear, and only people that want to see it will?

Hell Yeah

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XSIV4S said:

You seem to favor that Mustang, what make and model is it?

I can see you are a man of exquisite taste and superior culture and intellect. That my friend, is a 2016 base Mustang GT, with the optional Performance Pack as it's only option. In yellow.

Edited by M&P15T

Just now, M&P15T said:

I can see you are a man of taste and superior culture and intellect. That my friend, is a 2016 Base Mustang GT, with the optional Performance Pack as it's only option. In yellow.

I really like yellow cars, and have owned a bunch of them. Mustang, Maverick Grabber, Cuda, Javelin SST, Trans Am......probably over looking a few. 

• Like 1

Just now, M&P15T said:

I can see you are a man of taste and superior culture and intellect. That my friend, is a 2016 Base Mustang GT, with the optional Performance Pack as it's only option. In yellow.

Cool, my boy thinks his next car is something along those lines. I got his first car 2 years ago when he got his permit, it was a 2008 Mustang police undercover car from the city of Addison Texas. It was a v-6 but had a lot of power??? I think maybe things had been tweaked it a little, plus it only had 30,000 miles.

3 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

I really like yellow cars, and have owned a bunch of them. Mustang, Maverick Grabber, Cuda, Javelin SST, Trans Am......probably over looking a few. 

I disliked the color when I bought the car, I wanted white. Now I want all my future cars to be yellow. The color stops you from getting hit, and it looks good dirty.

• Like 2