REALLY SLEAZY CRAP happening on the "Other " site

XSIV4S

2 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

Yep.....

That's why I'm here.

Do I have to wait awhile to have an avatar pic like I used over there?

You can immediately ad an avatar, if you have trouble please let me know and welcome aboard.

• Like 1

As someone who buys tools and equipment from very large corporations at their bankruptcy sales, I am always amazed at their confused and bewildered faces as everything goes for pennies on the dollar. You get big enough and arrogance kicks in, so you don't think anything will topple you.

Edited by XSIV4S
  • Like 3

I just read that Russ even warned WeeWilly and is now following him around. Even though I agreed to keep my mouth shut, WeeWilly is a good friend, knows more about guns (and in general) than all mods on GT combined. He is always very cautious and a very decent person all-around. Him getting mistreated is a 100% proof that GT and their current mods are in the wrong, and about to run down GT entirely. Makes me really angry to see that happen. Sad as well.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, crockett said:

I just read that Russ even warned WeeWilly and is now following him around. Even though I agreed to keep my mouth shut, WeeWilly is a good friend, knows more about guns (and in general) than all mods on GT combined. He is always very cautious and a very decent person all-around. Him getting mistreated is a 100% proof that GT and their current mods are in the wrong, and about to run down GT entirely. Makes me really angry to see that happen. Sad as well.

RussP.........I dunno. Is he in a bad position as mod there? Or is he the gigantic douche-bag he's acting like?

I'm going to go with gigantic douche-bag until I'm informed otherwise.

• Like 1

Just now, M&P15T said:

RussP.........I dunno. Is he in a bad position as mod there? Or is he the gigantic douche-bag he's acting like?

You may want to keep those clear words out of TBS. Eric made it clear that he doesn't want this site to be used to bash GT, mods or members. While these threads will pop up again and again, because more and more people are simply very disappointed in the current course (which makes sense after spending literally years on GT, creating content for the owners), the idea is to steer TBS into a better, more positive direction while leaving all the crap behind.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

5 minutes ago, crockett said:

You may want to keep those clear words out of TBS. Eric made it clear that he doesn't want this site to be used to bash GT, mods or members. While these threads will pop up again and again, because more and more people are simply very disappointed in the current course (which makes sense after spending literally years on GT, creating content for the owners), the idea is to steer TBS into a better, more positive direction while leaving all the crap behind.

But they make it soooooooo difficult to keep mum when my every instinct is to post a RussP meme.  

12 minutes ago, crockett said:

Eh...Somebody pokes you with a stick, you react. This is me reacting.

I just don't get RussP. He was an original member, and he and I had some real throw-down arguments over there, but I never thought he was too bad. Then he disappeared for awhile, now he's back as ubermoderator, and seems to be bringing the ban-hammer down with a quickness.

10 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

I just don't get RussP. He was an original member, and he and I had some real throw-down arguments over there, but I never thought he was too bad. Then he disappeared for awhile, now he's back as ubermoderator, and seems to be bringing the ban-hammer down with a quickness.

Subversive retraining camp in Canada?

• Eric locked this topic