First grader sent to office for 'misgendering' fellow student

pipedreams

Dumb!!!!!!!!!

"A first grader at a California charter school was sent to the principal’s office this week after she accidentally “misgendered” a classmate in what’s being called a “pronoun mishap.” "

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/25/first-grader-sent-to-office-for-misgendering-fellow-student.html

"Whenever there is a pronoun mishap with this biological boy who now claims to be a girl -- the school must investigate."
Kindergarten misgendering.

14 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

He's a boy.  I don't care what he thinks he is, what he wants to be, or what his parents want him to be.  He has the Y chromosome.  HE IS A BOY.

Just wait, next year he might change his mind and decide he's a donkey. Then he will start complaining that everyone is riding his ass.

It wasn't a "pronoun mishap". The classmate called the "victim" his real name. And for that, that poor little girl gets raked over the coals? If the confused boy has legally changed his name, then inform the class and move on. I thank God that my kids are grown. Likewise that my son and his wife plan on home schooling our future grand kids.

“It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry; for this delicate little plant, aside from stimulation, stands mainly in need of freedom. Without this it goes to wrack and ruin without fail.” ― Albert Einstein

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.” Albert Einstein

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” Albert Einstein

There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”   Søren Kierkegaard

You can learn from everyone, the president or the cleaner. You need teachers in life, but they're not always school teachers or professors. You learn from ordinary people. You learn from travel, from just walking down the street.” Lapo Elkann

"Just as any moron can destroy a priceless Ming vase, so the shallow and ill-educated people who run our schools can undermine and destroy from within a great civilization that took centuries of dedicated effort to create and maintain." -- Dr. Thomas Sowell

"There is no greater stupidity or meanness than to take uniformity for an ideal.'' -- George Santayana, The Life of Reason

People trying to change their gender by just thinking they are something else is stupid. If you are born with outside plumbing then you are a male, inside plumbing and you are a female.

Nature may make mistakes sometimes but it seem more people are making mistakes all the time.