'In God We Trust' now must be displayed in all Florida schools, school buildings

Glocks4Freedom

On 8/14/2018 at 10:11 PM, crockett said:

Either way, it has a deep running history in the US, as well as in Florida. Back to the roots. I take that over crap like transgender bathroom policies any day of the week.

Wasn't a thing till the 50s and we had to show the godless commies we were better than them.

On 8/14/2018 at 9:26 PM, Hauptmann6 said:

No thanks for forced religious ideals. If you christians like this, what would you think of "allah be praised" in schools? Because that's what you are opening yourself up to. You aren't the only religion out there.

Kind of a point here.  While I like the motto it is a slippery slope, legally.  Plus this kind of thing is usually more about votes than conveying any message.

On 8/14/2018 at 10:11 PM, crockett said:

Either way, it has a deep running history in the US, as well as in Florida. Back to the roots. I take that over crap like transgender bathroom policies any day of the week.

Well - yeah.  Not a fan of trannies in bathrooms.

5a0.jpg

2 hours ago, Boogieman said:

If it causes democrats to go full retard then I'm all for it.,

Honestly - I kind of agree with this too.  It will also make the Freedom From Religion Foundation **** a brick.  And I'm all for that too.

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Haha 1

I'd agree to keeping politics and religion out of schools, but it's the Dems who force their agenda on our kids in schools. So a "In God We Trust" sign counterbalances at least a little bit the leftwing manipulation going on in public schools.

Edited by crockett

38 minutes ago, crockett said:

I'd agree to keeping politics and religion out of schools, but it's the Dems who force their agenda on our kids in schools. So a "In God We Trust" sign counterbalances at least a little bit the leftwing manipulation going on in public schools.

Except that it doesn’t. It only gives leftists another talking point for the media to bash conservatives with.

3 minutes ago, Airmotive said:

Except that it doesn’t. It only gives leftists another talking point for the media to bash conservatives with.

We won't get out of the bashing and manipulation with retraction. We either learn to fight back, or we will loose this altogether.

We keep nagging on forums and not much more while the left is out on the streets, found their way into the MSM, into cooperate offices like Google / YouTube, FaceBook, you name it, to push their agenda.

It's not done anymore with being passive, that became VERY clear this year.

I'll promise you that we will loose the midterms and 2020 if we don't get off our lazy asses soon.

1 minute ago, Airmotive said:

It does. Nothing makes a leftist stronger than your tolerance.

19 minutes ago, VinD said:

Not wanting to start a "Religious War" but isn't "ALLAH" the Arabic name for "GOD"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Islam

That doesn't make Islam Christianity. The God in "In God We Trust", is the God worshipped by Christians -especially Presbyterian Christians - the Founders of what became America. And the fact that they both have the same Semitic roots does NOT mean they deliver the same message - Contrary to what the Imams tell you, there is ZERO theology in Islam, only blind faith in a poorly written book - Have you read it?

The Founding Fathers were wise enough to design a secular country, not because they were thinking of Somali Immigrants and their savage female genital mutilations, but because the studied and saw the horrors of fanatic Christian rulers in Europe. They were men of their time and did not want the same for the new country ( With the exception of Psychologists, no kids grew up wanting to be heroes. Not even the Founding Fathers )

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:26 PM, Hauptmann6 said:

No thanks for forced religious ideals. If you christians like this, what would you think of "allah be praised" in schools? Because that's what you are opening yourself up to. You aren't the only religion out there.

We've come a long way from Bernardo Gui. Nobody is forcing Christianity to you. It appears to me the only ones forcing religious views are the stinking Muslims. Whether is cars mowing people, suicide bombers or knife attacks, they're the ones pushing for a totalitarian-theocratic world. Not the Colorado bakers!

I think "Alla be Praised" belongs some-*******-where else. Not in America.

You're the one opening your ass to a Muslim Caliphate.

Christianity is not the only religion out there, but why should I care about Islam?

Edited by Glocks4Freedom